Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 
Default Unanswered: Anyone else having adoption issues?

When I adopt a pet today, it gets all the way through and then locks up on the swirly "W". If I log out, or close IE and log back in, my pet is there and all is okay. I have rebooted and this is happening to my sister at a different house/different computer as well. Anyone else?
marthaaa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 05:38 PM   #2
I Love Fall
Webkinz :)

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Anyone else having adoption issues?

Yes, I happened to me yesterday. I was adopting 2 lil kinz cows, Itty and Bitty. I had to log out both times just to get them adopted. It's just frustrating after being closed til 8:30 last night. Still more gliches
d8471 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
fallbullet4
Gifted

smurfette6496 has a spectacular aura about

That happened to me today! I was really frustrated because the W was just sitting there and I had to logout but my pet was all there, allfine.
smurfette6496 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #4
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Yes, it happened to me a couple times today....just wondering with all of you that adopted today...did you all receive the gold safes? I received 3 of them today...two on one adoption. Very diappointing. Just wondering if they were the theme of the gift of the day.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

It didn't happen to me but once it just had the <W> sign
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #6
retbqueen will become famous soon enough

It happened to me today. I adopted one pet no trouble. The other two I got the swirly"W." waited logged out, logged in and both pets and gift boxes were there. I was going to adopt another today but decided to wait. I didn't want to risk logging out and losing my exclusive bed.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:41 PM   #7

sorry is on a distinguished road

Its likely because Ganz is adding new stuff and fixing the club house. Along with All the people on webkinz. They Well be fixed soon. The best thing to do is hold off on adopting pets for a few day to all the Glitches are fixed.
sorry is offline Male
Old 07-12-2008, 12:31 AM   #8
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

At least it sounds like everyone is getting their pets and their stuff. I am hesitant to adopt more pets, but when you want to adopt sometimes you just WANT TO ADOPT! Thanks for the advice, sorry, it really is the best thing to do, even though it's just too hard sometimes. lol
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 12:37 AM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I also had issues with adoptions today, but I did get the pet and the adoption gifts.

As to the items that I got, on one account I got the feather chair and on the other the swirling vortex. I hope that helps!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 02:43 AM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

It happened to me too (freezing on the swirling W), twice last night. I got all my goodies though, and no golden safes. Here's what I didn't get: I didn't get to print the page of Your Pet's Biography. Now when I go back into the My Pets section, I can read the bio but I can't print it. There is no Print button. The instruction book mentions a print button but I don't have one.

Anyone else have this problem, or a solution?

Webberlily
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed