Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2007, 05:57 PM   #1
Yawnee
Lil Kinz

Yawnee is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Anyone else have this happen?

I am a recent Webkinz collector. My first month. Yesterday, I bought several packs of trading cards, and entered a few, when I got to my 4th deck, and went to enter the code, It banned me from entering any more codes.. Said I tried several times with wrong codes.. and Not that I know of.. and no one has access to my account but me. I emailed them with the problem.. and my response was as follows..

Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

So if anyone else has had this problem, let me know.. so I dont feel so left out.. Now, However, I am banned from entering codes for 1 Webkinz day

/wave
Yawnee
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2007, 05:59 PM   #2
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Anyone else have this happen?

I think they started only allowing you to enter a few codes a day trying to prevent less cheaters.
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2007, 06:11 PM   #3
I'm moose-a-licious
Webkinz :)

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

sorry i hvent had that problem. though i never tried entering more than three packs per day...
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 10-30-2007, 06:58 PM   #4
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

I've had that happen. It's really annoying..
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 05:35 PM   #5
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

I entered the codes from eight packs one evening and had no problems...one of the packs even had four codes on it. I'm sorry that you had that problem, though.

Pinks
Blacky
:koala: Sydney
Hunny
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 11-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #6
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I once did 5 or 6 packs at once, which averaged maybe 15 codes altogether? I didn't have a problem, but that was a few months ago. maybe the server was really busy when you tried?
Old 11-03-2007, 02:01 PM   #7
Flablo
Gifted

Flablo will become famous soon enough

Well, i think it could be a glitch at the moment like they said. OR it could just be they want to prevent cheaters. I hope everything goes well, best of luck.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:34 PM   #8
hasmogirl
Gifted

hasmogirl is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure you can only enter 3 at a time. try again tomarrow.
exx ohh
hasmogirl
Old 11-03-2007, 08:26 PM   #9
metals1996
Webkinz :)

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

The servers get too full when people enter alot of codes all together. Also they limit the cheaters in webkinz. There are many scammers who will do any thing for some items..
metals1996 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 09:06 AM   #10
~ask me, i dare you~
Gifted

HOCKEYPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Yawnee
I am a recent Webkinz collector. My first month. Yesterday, I bought several packs of trading cards, and entered a few, when I got to my 4th deck, and went to enter the code, It banned me from entering any more codes.. Said I tried several times with wrong codes.. and Not that I know of.. and no one has access to my account but me. I emailed them with the problem.. and my response was as follows..

Hello,

You have inquired about a glitch you have discovered while visiting Webkinz World.

We are aware of the problem and our technical team is working on correcting the issue as soon as possible. Since Webkinz World is continuously upgrading and updating the site, we cannot give you an exact timetable as to when this issue will be resolved. However, rest assured we are looking into the problem and are in the process of rectifying the situation.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

So if anyone else has had this problem, let me know.. so I dont feel so left out.. Now, However, I am banned from entering codes for 1 Webkinz day

/wave
Yawnee
my little sister had a card her her pack where she could get the free pet, but when we entered it they said invalid id and we emailed them and they gave us that same reply for that card!and after calling them a couple of times they finally help us, but i have found that you get more help by calling them rather than emailing them
Closed