Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Anyone else have the Festive Cheese Fondue?

I was looking for a PS Food today and found a Festive Cheese Fondue in my dock. I know it wasn't there yesterday and I have no clue where it came from/what I got it for. I've been looking and cannot find this food item listed anywhere as a prize or recipe item, so I wonder if this is a new food recipe, new prize, or where in WW this came from--HELP does anyone know where this came from??!!!

It was pointed out that this is my newest adoptee's PS Food--I just adopted the Mistletoe Mouse yesterday and mixed up hers and my Minty Reindeer's PS Foods!

Thanks for your posts!

Last edited by queenbeemmz; 12-06-2009 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Question Answered!
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ginny
Nope Lemme Search It!

Ok So It Comes With The Mistletoe Mouse.
It's The PSF!
Did You Adopt One?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Default Re: Anyone else have the Festive Cheese Fondue?

Nope Lemme Search It!

Ok So It Comes With The Mistletoe Mouse.
It's The PSF!
Did You Adopt One?
Ginny is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Its the Mistletoe Mouse, did you maybe Adopt one?
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #4

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

Maybe it came from one of the Wheels. like the Wheel of Yum or the Deluxe Wheel. I know I got some kind of food from one of them and didn't look to see what it was. It was under a covered dome.I will have to check.
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Its the Mistletoe Mouse, did you maybe Adopt one?
Thanks, now I feel really dumb! I did just adopt the Mistletoe Mouse and didn't realize that was her food. Guess I better pay better attention next time. I had thought the food for the Minty Reindeer was the Mistletoe Mouse's. Thanks for letting me know my mixup! Maybe working and playing Webkinz at the same time isn't always the best thing?!!
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by queenbeemmz
Thanks, now I feel really dumb! I did just adopt the Mistletoe Mouse and didn't realize that was her food. Guess I better pay better attention next time. I had thought the food for the Minty Reindeer was the Mistletoe Mouse's. Thanks for letting me know my mixup! Maybe working and playing Webkinz at the same time isn't always the best thing?!!
Hahah I always do that, don't worry!
Enjoy your PSF!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #7
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Mark the best answer so it will show this question as answered.
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 11:37 PM   #8
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I'm glad you got it figured out!!!
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie