Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 06:16 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
raggyk is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Is anyone else getting the Please Wait sign all the time?

I'm getting a bit frustrated with my Webkinz. I've been a member since just after Christmas, 07. The first 6 or 7 months were fine, but starting last summer, I have been getting the Please Wait sign. At first it was just a few here and there, but now, I can't get anything done on my accounts. I have to re-log-in at least 4 or 5 times just to do one garden. Yesterday, in my one smaller account, I couldn't get in at all until about 11pm at night.

I have been in contact with webkinz many times. At first, the woman said it was because I had too many animals. However, one account is much smaller, and I still have problems with that one. She had me do several things to try to improve things, but it is getting worse and worse weekly. A few weeks ago she admitted that it was a Webkinz problem and that they were going to have a meeting a week ago last Wednesday to determine what to do. Her supervisor told her they were going to get more servers, and the tech people said they were going to rewrite some of the programs. She told me to call her back the end of that week to see what the meeting produced. I called on Friday, the 20th, as she told me to, but have not heard back.

Like many of you, I have probably spent over $2,000.00 on webkinz for myself, my daughter and my grandkids. I feel that they are selling a product under false pretenses. I really enjoy my webkinz account, and have introduced about 5 other middle aged women to the fun. I just wish I could use the accounts I've started. I already gave up one of my three and turned it over to someone else who has no problem getting on. Now I am emptying out another account because I can't keep up with it, since the only time I can get on is after 11pm. I need my sleep.

Any hints on what more I can do?

Raggyk
raggyk is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Is anyone else getting the Please Wait sign all the time?

Hi RaggyK!

I'm sorry you're having these problems- did you ever try using another computer or browser?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by raggyk
I'm getting a bit frustrated with my Webkinz. I've been a member since just after Christmas, 07. The first 6 or 7 months were fine, but starting last summer, I have been getting the Please Wait sign. At first it was just a few here and there, but now, I can't get anything done on my accounts. I have to re-log-in at least 4 or 5 times just to do one garden. Yesterday, in my one smaller account, I couldn't get in at all until about 11pm at night.

I have been in contact with webkinz many times. At first, the woman said it was because I had too many animals. However, one account is much smaller, and I still have problems with that one. She had me do several things to try to improve things, but it is getting worse and worse weekly. A few weeks ago she admitted that it was a Webkinz problem and that they were going to have a meeting a week ago last Wednesday to determine what to do. Her supervisor told her they were going to get more servers, and the tech people said they were going to rewrite some of the programs. She told me to call her back the end of that week to see what the meeting produced. I called on Friday, the 20th, as she told me to, but have not heard back.

Like many of you, I have probably spent over $2,000.00 on webkinz for myself, my daughter and my grandkids. I feel that they are selling a product under false pretenses. I really enjoy my webkinz account, and have introduced about 5 other middle aged women to the fun. I just wish I could use the accounts I've started. I already gave up one of my three and turned it over to someone else who has no problem getting on. Now I am emptying out another account because I can't keep up with it, since the only time I can get on is after 11pm. I need my sleep.

Any hints on what more I can do?

Raggyk
A lot of people are experiencing the same issues as you. I seem to only have that problem between 4 and 6 pm, I am guessing because that is their peak time. The only thing I can suggest is trying Firefox.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
GammaTwila
Gift Guru

snuggleb68 is just really nicesnuggleb68 is just really nice

You are SOooooooooo singing my song. Now that said, it has gotten better over the last week or so. I was about to give up and it got better. (I have many other issues with Ganz but this one does seem to have improved.)

All that said, my guess is they have the accounts divided amongst many many servers (I'm a technical professional - so you can imagine how frustrating it is, I just want to go work for them and fix all of this! ha ha). So, each of those servers "fill" up as we add more and more to our accounts (and we should be able to, no where do they put a limit on how many pets we can have). So, I'm thinking they are working on it. Hang in there!!
snuggleb68 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 07:24 PM   #5
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I sometimes get the same problem, depending on where I am and how fast my internet connection is, but I find that it varies the most depending on what time of day it is and what time of week. For instance, 3pm on a Saturday or Sunday is nearly impossible for me to access storage at all, or to make it through a game without the please wait sign. Is it possible to get on your account at off times, like 11:30 at night or in the morning or something?
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

I was experiencing these same problems. What browser do you use?
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I have a Mac and Safari works best for me. Firefox works pretty well too.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 07:42 PM   #8
Banned
Alexisluv83 has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: Is anyone else getting the Please Wait sign all the time?

um sadley no i very sorry bye!
Alexisluv83 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 08:11 PM   #9
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

We have several accounts in our family - at the moment one of them (and its not the largest account), is experiencing the wait problem. On Sunday this past weekend we couldn't use that account at all....but all the others work fine. So I know it is their server problem, not a problem at my end, but I agree it is frustrating! We want a solution too so all our accounts work!
Closed