Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Guitargirl248 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Is anyone else annoyed with Ganz?

Ok, i think that Ganz is getting WAY to protective. the old rules were fine! it seems like webkinz is now only for little kids. soon you won't won't be able to name your webkinz anything with two t's in it! there is a VERY fine line between safe and overprotective. And in my opinion, they've crossed it.

---------- Guitargirl248 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

but that's not to say that i don't still like the site. it's just that i used to love it, and now... it's to protective. but you have another opinion, that's great!

Last edited by Guitargirl248; 08-22-2008 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Is anyone else annoyed with Ganz?

I agree that a few things are a little ridiculous, but I would rather have them be overprotective than allowing children to reveal to much info and making them vulnerable.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #3

Guitargirl248 is on a distinguished road

that is a good point, but still..... Thank you very much for posting!
Old 08-22-2008, 05:28 PM   #4
LarryLionLuv

animalfinatic is on a distinguished road

ya i also think they are over protective, i got a dalmation named roko and i tried to name the room "Roko's Room", i wasn't alowed and then I tried naming it "Dalmation's Room" but the word dalmation wasnt alowed either i ended up naming the room Dogs Room!
animalfinatic is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 05:31 PM   #5
I am so...
Gift Guru

diamondsrock133 is on a distinguished road

Yeah the thing that bugs me the most is when you go to name your webbies room! Its so hard... and in kinzchat plus your not aloud to use numbers or the word one.
diamondsrock133 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 05:34 PM   #6
I do beleive in Fair

pandalover911 will become famous soon enough

yes but they are just trying to get money if moms see that it is very safe for kids they will tell other people to get webkinz bec. it is so safe for children and they have fun doing it so i think they rely just want the money $$$$$$
Old 08-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #7

wahoo13579 is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: Is anyone else annoyed with Ganz?

here are all the names i can't put in when i try to name a room

simba - lion room
iceburg- polar bear room
gloria-penguin room
marshmellow-bunny room
boo-panda room
starburst-toucan room
donut-black and white dog room
rosealina-white poodle room
tika-elephant room
loretta-lion room
dumpling- cats room
elizabeth-pug room
tabitha-orange cat room
jasmine-grey horse room
sweetie- brown horse room

no offense to anyone this offense but they let a frog be named teguila which means a strong lliguor drink from mexico but they will not let me use any of these names

proud owner of 37 webkinz

rules
wahoo13579 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree.

It makes me feel like I'm too old to be on there when they think the word ' Bathroom ' is innappropriate. I don't understand ganz anymore.

Last edited by Livi; 08-23-2008 at 03:17 PM..
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 06:26 PM   #9
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Totally off subject but I have to share. Isn't Ganz a Canadian Company, seems I heard that somewhere?
Anyway, while in Ireland my husband and I met some Irish folks that told us the cutest story about coming to America. They said when they got off the plane and on the moving sidewalk a big sign said "NO STROLLERS" so they started walking real fast. They said they thought to themselves, American's are always in a hurry but this is ridiculous. In Ireland our baby strollers are called prams and the word stroller is only used in the context of leisurely walking.
Our sign (to make sense to them) should have said no prams.
Maybe, (but probably not) the way English words are used in different countries is part of the confusion.
sherrylaine is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 06:34 PM   #10
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

See, this is why I like club penguin. It's safe, but it isn't smothering. There was a radio program acouple months ago that metioned that it's eaiser to chat on cp than webkinz.
Ivie is offline Female
Closed