Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Is Anyone Else Alwyas Getting Please Waits Now? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/anyone-else-alwyas-getting-please-waits-481486/)

ilovewebkinz10003-14-2009 07:07 AM

Is Anyone Else Alwyas Getting Please Waits Now?

I keep getting all these please waits before I do anything! I can't even go to my room on any of my accounts. I really want to play some games but even when I get 100+ kc I still am stuck waiting and it never really loads.

So, what should I do? Are you having this problem too?

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

morgan5703-14-2009 08:38 AM

Re: Is Anyone Else Alwyas Getting Please Waits Now?

there really isnt anything to do it happened to me too

puggymcpugpug03-14-2009 09:10 AM

Yeah, that happened to me too.
There's probably a lot of maintenance going on in WW right now. Or maybe there's a lot of people on WW celebrating the reopening after not being able to go on for a while, making the server slow :)
There's really nothing you can do about it; if it says "please wait" you should probably log out. Have you checked your internet server (if that's ever a problem for you)? Maybe that's why. I hope you're able to go on WW again soon!

Bekka_coady03-14-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz100 (Post 13463973)
I keep getting all these please waits before I do anything! I can't even go to my room on any of my accounts. I really want to play some games but even when I get 100+ kc I still am stuck waiting and it never really loads.

So, what should I do? Are you having this problem too?

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

Well, what I do is clear my cache, history, cookies, and download history. It works well.

Also, if you have a lot of pets or a big house (like me) that could make it load slow aswell. You could also make a second account if you don't have one. Hope that helps!

Bekka

IYQ203-14-2009 09:53 AM

Yes, it is happening on mine and my daughters accounts. Very frustrating. The site has actually been working pretty well for me over the past week but last night it started with this please wait business. I think it happens mostly when there are lots more people than normal on the site. It is hard to do anything right now but hopefully as people get off and on then it will settle down a bit. Thanks for posting this thread as I was wondering if it were just me or anyone else. For some reason it helps to know that I am not the only one. :-)

mouse403-14-2009 09:56 AM

No, It's not affecting me. What I think you should do I try getting a different browser(I recommend Mozzila Firefox) or trying shutting down and restarting.
Hope I helped!
--Mouse

januarywebkinz03-14-2009 10:09 AM

I have been getting a great deal of please wait... notes on WW. I just have learned to try again later, like in 15 minutes or so. I think if you switched browsers it might also work, but I'm not entirely sure.

Webberlily03-14-2009 10:12 AM

There are two things that you can do (the rest is out of your control). You can clear cache. I don't like to clear everything, I find that just clearing the old internet files is sufficient. That way, you don't have to reset all your passwords. The second thing is the dock: I find that when I have over 100 items in my dock, it slows loading. I don't think that the number of pets or rooms have any effect, just the dock.
Hope that helps!

ilovewebkinz10003-14-2009 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouse4 (Post 13466746)
No, It's not affecting me. What I think you should do I try getting a different browser(I recommend Mozzila Firefox) or trying shutting down and restarting.
Hope I helped!
--Mouse

I use firefox....

To everyone who posted, thanks! I really needed help. :)

mouse403-14-2009 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz100 (Post 13467977)
I use firefox....

To everyone who posted, thanks! I really needed help. :)

Oh, I'm sorry.