Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #21
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Anyone else...

It's dog slow for me too! I hope they fix this soon.
crnovak is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It's Sunday and tomorrow is a Holiday in some places in Canada (can't say for sure, but I know it is where I live) That means they would have to pay techs serious overtime I think this won't be a resolved issue until Tuesday *sigh*
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 11:50 AM   #23
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
*Whew* I have been having the same problem and I thought it was my computer It also won't let you log out when you DO logout. It says that it can't connect to Webkinz World. Thank you for putting me at ease
I had a similar problem with trying to log out. Mine just went into 'Please Wait' mode. I just had to X out.
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 11:54 AM   #24
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

At first, I had the same problem. You just have to wait a couple minutes before the log in screen appears. If that doesn't work, try pressing F5. Webkinz is very slow, today. *sigh*
Isk8er is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 12:15 PM   #25
miaga1
Gift Guru

mytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to all

I had trouble also...Try logging in through mozilla firefox,It runs a little slower but you can always get in....that always works for me
Old 02-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #26
I tell you one time
Banned
aidrr is a jewel in the roughaidrr is a jewel in the rough

yes! that happens to me ALL the time and i know how to fix it!

All you have to do is clear your cache!

If that doesn't work then there might be something wrong with your computer or because it doesn't always work.
Hope i helped!!!

P.S. Also you might want to report this if it doesn't work.
aidrr is offline Male
Old 02-14-2010, 12:32 PM   #27
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

yes, i have this problem today
but i've found that if you just wait for a couple of minutes and then come back you are ready to log in
but it is frustrating to have to wait so long
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #28

Jayne will become famous soon enough

I was finally able to get in...took 10 minutes...per account...babysitting my friends 2 accounts this weekend and I take care of a few things for the grandkids and their friends...gonna be a long day at this rate...thanks for all the suggestions...patience is the key...LOL
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 02:17 PM   #29

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Yep, problems loading all day, kicks me off every time I change activities, freezing up in the middle of classes. All things that don't happen any other day.
disneylisa is offline Female
Old 02-14-2010, 02:23 PM   #30
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

This all happened to me earlier and I tried all the usual, clear cache, reboot and etc. It just started to work fine on it's own. All is good now......Good Luck!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Closed