Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 06:10 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Question Unanswered: ANYONE ELSE???????????

since the upgrade the other day my pet order on all four of my accounts keeps changing. the first day it went back to the old way , with the old pets in the back and no currently- played -with- pet taking the last slot.................. today it went back to the helter skelter of no real pattern (even though its supposed to go first to last),

is anyone else having this swithceroo happening??????????????????

its driving me crazy on top of crazy, i just want stability already! i never wanted a change, now its going back and forth..................... its hard for me to complete my task of dressing them all in halloween stuff cuz it keeps changing.................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

me goin nuts here.........................
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #2

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: ANYONE ELSE???????????

Ganz made that happen when all your old pets are first on the page. I have no idea why, but it seems more confusing and harder to find your "most played" pets. Maybe you should call Ganz, and tell them you don't like the change.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #3
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

I'm getting the same thing happening on both of my accounts. You're not alone. There is no order, it's completely random for me too. And it's driving me nuts too!! I like to play with a different pet each day, and I I keeping having to search for the pets I haven't played with. But Good luck with getting eveyone dressed for Halloween.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

This has happened to me too. With the last update this week they went back to "normal" until the middle of the day yesterday (I think it was yesterday). Now my pets are all mixed up again. They actually take longer to load with this "new, improved" programming! It also makes them hard to find when I am searching 28 pages of pets for a particular one. They are not always in the same order when I log in. My gardening pet always ends up near the last page. If I switch my gardening pet to one that's on the first page, then the next time I log in, that pet will be near the last page.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Before the maintenance, my pets were "backwards," ordered from oldest on the first page to newest on the last. After the maintenance, my pets changed back to the original order, newest pets first down to the oldest pets. Yesterday, I adopted two new pets, the peppermint puppy and the turkey. Yesterday, both were showing up on the last page with the oldest pets, but today, they are where they should be, with the newest pets on the first page. I am not sure why, but it fixed itself overnight.

I hope this helps!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #6
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I haven't been experiencing that problem. It must just be another glitch.
You could always try contacting Ganz to see if they can help you fix the problem.
The best way to do that is usually by phone and you can reach them at 1-866-WEBKINZ.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #7
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

That is really strange! I would like it if they gave you the options of listing "newest to oldest" or "oldest to newest" because sometimes my pets on the latter pages get ignored! I have never had them switch though. How annoying!!!
peggios is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #8
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

I have been having this issue on all three of the accounts I take care of - personally none of them have enough pets for it to seriously bother me but there we are a glitch is a glitch. I'd call ganz if its really irking you, personally I had my fill of calling in for the month so i'll just see if it sorts itself out since it isnt affecting my horribly - good luck getting it fixed!!
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #9
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

HI Basmat,
I have not had this happen on any of the accounts I Kinzsit; I am so sorry it is happening on yours!

On the flip side- what I have had happen to 3 of our accounts in the past 4 days is the Wishing Well & Wheel of Wow changing locations, so much so, that I am missing those daily treats! It has not bothered me enough to call, however, when it does, it is just a call. Perhaps you should contact them - they may not know it has happened?!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 10-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #10
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

It has been happening to me too, and when you have 300+ pets trying to get them ready for Halloween is like pulling a tooth...I feel for you and I hope they get it fixed soon !!!!
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Closed