Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
palofcats
stridetohorses is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Anyone else

Hi i adopted my owl Stellaluna and she walked on her feet when i got her.Now she flies.Did anyone else notice this or am i seeing things.Thanks!
HI if you notice any other things like this tell me.

Last edited by stridetohorses; 02-05-2009 at 09:41 PM.. Reason: um hi
stridetohorses is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Anyone else

Ya I was told they fixed the glitch that made her walk instead of fly. So now the owls are doing what they are supposed to
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

Yep the owls are flying around in now.
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

I had not paid much attention, but now that you mentioned it...Yes! I remember owl owl walking & DD asking how come she didn't fly in the room. ??? Great observation!!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I'm really glad to hear that they are now flying. I don't have an owl yet, but want to get one. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get it, if it was never going to fly. I thought it was strange that they didn't. I didn notice in the catalog that the picture was in the clouds, with it's wings out like it was flying. I thought that was leading people to believe that they would fly. I'm glad they fixed that.
Closed