Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 08:11 PM   #11
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: Anyone else??

I get that sign ALL THE TIME. Almost too much. It bugs me how much it happens. One day though everything will be fixed, hopefully.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #12
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Same here, but, only on one account.
Takes 6 to 10 tries to get in on one certain account.
So ice we're having is not totally responsible. 9" snow.
More tomorrow.
Glad I don't live in deep snow area.
Arizona sound nice at this time.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I had this happen to me twice today. This morning I was in the middle of language class, and I couldn't do anything! There was no Please Wait, either. It also happened this evening playing Zingoz Pop. I couldn't move or fire the shooter. It lasted several seconds, and then I was able to continue. Very frustrating, but at least I didn't have to log out.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 01-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #14
WuggleLuv
Webkinz :)

Bizz is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Anyone else??

View Post Originally Posted by Ebabe
Having a problem with their Webkinz site freezing up on them?
It's not my computer because I can shrink down WW and
open another window to lots of other sites that are working fine *shrug*.
I've often got the "PLEASE WAIT" thingy in the past and closed down but
not this time. Am I the only one???
Yes! This has been happening to me all day today while I was putting together an important room.

Hope this glitch gets fixed soon, and if we have to endure anymore glitches or fixes, I hope it's updates to the site.

Sorry your sharing the same problem with me.
Bizz is offline Female
Closed