Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
Dar
Dar6262
Webkinz :)

Dar is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Anyone else with..?

Has anyone else adopted a new pet in the last week, & when the

"Congratulations! We at Webkinz World would like to give youyou in your Bonus Gift Box this gift. Your present includes these amazing items, along with some yummy food and welcome balloon. These items have been placed in your dock."

Window opens...........

Only to see nothing & have nothing added to your dock..?!

I have had this happen when I adopted my Kangaroo (Feb 21), lil'kinz Dalmation (Feb 22), Black & White Cheeky Dog (Feb 21), lil'kinz Chihuahua (Feb 24), & Penguin (Feb 25 today)... Does anyone have any idea what's up with this problem???

I'm starting to wonder if my account is cursed to always have items disappear!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #2
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Anyone else with..?

View Post Originally Posted by Dar
Has anyone else adopted a new pet in the last week, & when the

"Congratulations! We at Webkinz World would like to give youyou in your Bonus Gift Box this gift. Your present includes these amazing items, along with some yummy food and welcome balloon. These items have been placed in your dock."

Window opens...........

Only to see nothing & have nothing added to your dock..?!

I have had this happen when I adopted my Kangaroo (Feb 21), lil'kinz Dalmation (Feb 22), Black & White Cheeky Dog (Feb 21), lil'kinz Chihuahua (Feb 24), & Penguin (Feb 25 today)... Does anyone have any idea what's up with this problem???

I'm starting to wonder if my account is cursed to always have items disappear!!!
Nope, your account is not cursed, my friend! It's been happening to most of us, including myself.

I've read many threads on this topic, and many people have already contacted GANZ about it, and GANZ is replacing the missing exclusives.

1-866-932-5469 support@webkinz.com

ALso, GANZ has advised us not to adopt any more pets this week, since they are working to fix the problem. Good luck!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-25-2008, 10:14 PM   #3
Cutiepie124880

Cutiepie124880 will become famous soon enough

I just got another EBKINZ today and adopted it to my account, and I got everything I wass suppose to. But my sister adopted one and she only got what was suppose to come with it, but not the exclusive item. But maybe it's what EBKINZ you get, and which one it is. But i'm not sure.
:rdr::luvfrog:
Cutiepie124880 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 01:42 PM   #4
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that happened to me last week. Got the "Congrats" banner and then zippo. But I found when I clicked the button to get all my items from storage, there it was, right at the beginning of the dock. Got a pet in a TC pack and adopted again last night (I had no idea the problem was so bad Ganz was advising against it) and the same thing happened.

Good to hear Ganz is helping people get their missing items, though!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #5
houndzila

well this has nothing to do with it but i got some missing iteams to
Old 02-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #6
Dar
Dar6262

Dar is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help!!! I sent an email to support, if I don't have any news in a few days i'll give them a call.

I thought about my storage but I only have 2 items in my dock. It was just strange to not even see what I would get as an exclusive & not have it in my dock.... It was so different than when I have random items go missing...

Congrats on your free pet!! Yeah, i'll be waiting a couple of weeks before I try to adopt my other pets!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 05:39 PM   #7
I'm finally a

gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

No. I adopted my kangaroo Springer the 23rd, and I got my stuff!f
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 05:48 PM   #8
yorkie12

there seems to be a glitch cause i adopted my collie and recived no exclusives
Closed