Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #1
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Answered: Is anyone able to log in to WW today?

Is WW open today or are the servers down? I've tried logging in using Exoteric's links for multiple tabs as well as the links on Ganz homepage and customer support page. It just drifts endlessly until Internet Explorer cancels navigation.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by smrardin
Allthatshimmerz,

You have already tried cleaning out your cache, correct? If not, the page is probably loading from a cookie downloaded during the issues. I had to actually clear mine out twice before I could get in. Once I did that it worked just fine. I have tried both IE and Foxfire and both are up right now.

When IE canceled your navigation, did you get any sort of "click here for more info" message or details on the problem? If so, give me those and I can see what I can run down for you.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Is anyone able to log in to WW today?

here's what you do. go to webkinz.com and click on the customer service tag. there is a login button there

here -> http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html

i just tried it and it worked

let me know if it doesn't work

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 05-22-2009 at 11:41 AM..
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #3

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

All I did was refresh.
coolbreeze is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #4
rybreadboy
sspeare is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried logging in while on Internet Explorer and it said maintenance, so I tried logging in using Firefox instead and it worked.
Hope this helps!
Old 05-22-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

yeah, apparently Explorer removed It works on Google Chrome!

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 05-22-2009 at 01:53 PM.. Reason: removed word
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 12:11 PM   #6
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=Emloveswebkins;14570886]here's what you do. go to webkinz.com and click on the customer service tag. there is a login button there

here -> [url=http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/cs_index.html]Webkinz

Yes, I knew about this link and already tried it. Tried it again JUST IN CASE and it still doesn't work.

Last edited by allthatshimmerz; 05-22-2009 at 12:21 PM..
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #7
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Last night I couldn't get on, I tryed Internet Explorer and Firefox, and it didn't work. But it works now! Well, it's nice to know you're not the only one who couldn't get on!
KangarooLover12 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

It's working for me now in Firefox - hope everyone else is able to get on!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

i used firefox. If you have that try to use it.
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 12:24 PM   #10

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Works fine for me. I don't have firefox, just IE.
jemkinz is offline Female
Closed