Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #1
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Anybody know when...?

Does any one know when the GT/GE application thread will reopen? It's been closed for almost a month now, and I really feel confident that I'll be accepted this time... The only problem is that it's closed... I asked around a few days ago, but I really wasn't able to get any answers. Any suggestions, or information about this is very appreciated!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 11:51 AM   #2
montanarose9

Default Re: Anybody know when...?

It will re-open, the mods and admins need some time getting through the applications... I hope you become a GT...
Old 03-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Thanks! And happy almost birthday!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I'm afraid that no one knows... I think they are trying to get through all the applicants and the Gift Coaches are too busy to take on more trainees... I hope its back up soon and you get accepted
Old 03-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

Thanks! Every bit of info helps! I'm just so excited though! I guess a can wait then. I know what you mean, everybody is always so busy now!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:07 PM   #6
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I'm not sure. The mods have to get through all the applicants. I don't know how long it could take. You're not the on ly one waiting for it to come back up though. In the meantime, just try and make more non fluff posts.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

Thanks! Yep, I sure keep trying! I'm going all of the forums now, instead of just in join the club!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:18 PM   #8
Look world I'm
Gift Guru

marileemed is just really nicemarileemed is just really nice

twilightcrz I will give you the advice I was given a few short weeks....months ago....Be patient...they WILL get to you...It takes an enormous amount of time to go through the process. I feel for the Admins and mods that have to do this....I must admit I think I had started to become a pest....DON'T BE LIKE ME!!!

You will be trading before you know it!

Good luck!
marileemed is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

Kay, thanks forr the advice, It sure will help me!
Old 03-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #10
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Hello ..... I don't think we've met before .....
The GE application thread will open soon, sometimes it's not about catching up, but they need to wait until a GT slot opens up. I'd just suggest being patient, (hopefully you're a patient person, not that I would know...), and in the meantime, just work on your 50 non-fluff posts.
Hope you see you around soon ... maybe join the Twilight club? You could become co-owner, if you really want to .............

Just keep a close eye on that thread, it can re-open whenever, and you'll definitely want to be the first one to post.
Good luck applying!
~Webkinzluver321
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed