Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #21
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Anybody else having trouble logging in?

Tried again and IE didnt work but Firefox did...weird.
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2009, 10:16 PM   #22
e're all
Webkinz :)

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Try refreshing! Still not loading?!

Try to clear your cahce or cookies. If you're still getting it, maybe wait some time and maybe you will be able to log in. I think you'll still get the problem, so try Firefox!

Hope I helped!
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 10:40 PM   #23
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: Anybody else having trouble logging in?

everthing was fine with me until iwebkinz world it self was loading and the W sybole was there forver, then i logged in again, same thing, again and again then i gave up
fredned101 is offline Male
Old 06-30-2009, 09:13 AM   #24
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah last night it was quiet difficult to log into webkinz world. I'm thinking its just due to all of the traffic since everyone is off now. Just refresh the page a few times and keep a clean cache. Also trying another browser could help.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #25
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Yes... a pop up logged me out yesterday while I was on vacation party and tried logging in again but the log in page won't show the Form to fill out 'username' and 'password'.
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #26
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

That happens to me. The thing that I do is exit out of the window, and then refresh the Webkinz homepage. Then try logging in again. That's just what I usually do, it happens to me if I've been logging in and out a lot in a short time period.

Hope this helps!

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #27
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

Also try doing the log in from the parents page. Good luck
Loonie1212 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #28
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I would clear you cache, try to log in from the bulletinz page, and refresh it a couple times. Also, maybe it is just what you are using, like I use Mozilla Firefox and it works fine but maybe if you use like internet explorer or something it might not work and maybe restart your computer. And maybe it is because there are so many people already on webkinz world that it has trouble loading? I'll post a link to it ad you can try to see if it works from there?

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

If it still doesn't work I would call Ganz.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #29
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes what is going on slow slow slow!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 01:45 PM   #30
jeaninelind is just really nicejeaninelind is just really nice

Most of the time I can log in but certain features are dead or malfunctioning like the Employment Office, Artie's Curio Shop, the Academy. Today is Wednesday, this started yesterday morning.
jeaninelind is offline Female
Closed

Tags
p.t. posted here