Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
kinzwars will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: anyboby know about:

anybody know if the manic magic escape tank does anything? I got one but my pet just sets in it. never escapes. is it broken? has it ever worked? any info is appreciated. Thanks
kinzwars is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2018, 09:51 PM   #2

gabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talentgabby1978 has lots of talent

Default Re: anyboby know about:

I am not sure...but it is probably one of those items that stopped working when Webkinz X was introduced......there are so many items that do not work yet. Hard to say when they will get
them all to work again. I have a lot of things that the pet just sits on...no longer working.
Old 02-21-2018, 05:28 AM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, I think it’s supposed to do what the Captured Criminal chamber from the Superhero theme does. It’s supposed to transport the pet from one part of the item to the other.
The Captured Criminal Chamber’s programming is a bit too sophisticated (I think) for the application. They released it before it was really ready and now it’s a disappointment. It halts any other program from running, freezes rooms and traps pets. So, for the time being they’ve disabled it and reduced its functionality to being a seated/decorative object.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2018, 01:05 AM   #4

Hmm-I don't have any trouble with the captured criminal chamber. I just tried it and it works fine. I will agree that there are way too many broken items. Maybe they are spending all the programing time on building the new Webkinz app platform?
kinzwars is offline Male
Old 02-24-2018, 12:02 AM   #5
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No, Kinzwars, I am talking about the Magic Escape tank, isn't that what you were asking about? I said its supposed to do what the Captured Criminal Chamber does, but right now it doesn't.
Old 02-24-2018, 09:38 PM   #6

chicken little is a creator of wonder
chicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonderchicken little is a creator of wonder

kinzswars, What new webkinz app platform. Not another Webkinz X fiasco?

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 02-24-2018, 11:47 PM   #7
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Quoting the Webkinz Newz site, Steve Webkinz tells us 'This past year, it was officially announced by Adobe that they would be discontinuing Flash Player for web browsers in 2020. For Webkinz, once that happens, the mobile version of Webkinz will be the only version of the game. For those that still prefer to play on desktop or laptop computers, in 2018 we will be launching a version of the Webkinz mobile app that can be downloaded onto your computer and played without using a web browser.'
Old 02-24-2018, 11:50 PM   #8

Webkinz is talking about adding an app that we will download to our computer. I guess that is what we will have to use when flashplayer goes away in a couple years. I hope they don't mess up all the items again!!
kinzwars is offline Male
Old 02-24-2018, 11:54 PM   #9
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

I don't think they will, to be honest. It is based on the currently existing app and all of the items in there are working fairly well.

Quoting more of that entry

Steve Webkinz

It also involved moving the new mobile room engine onto web and creating a new Dock. This was a massive undertaking, which required every item on the site to be converted into the new code format. With tens of thousands of items already in existence, third party contractors were brought in to help convert everything. Unfortunately, due to the complexity and scope of the work involved, the process wasn’t as efficient as planned. Many items that were supposed to be fixed either didn’t work properly or weren’t even appearing.

Since then, our team of artists and programmers has continued to fix items while converting and adding more features into the Webkinz mobile app. Most recently, we’ve added a new bath and sink activity, along with a brand new Adoption Center. Our mobile Arcade now also features a large number of games that can be played on the go!
Closed