Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
The GTS Works!
Webkinz :)

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Any Way to Tell if Codes are Unused?

Does anyone know if there's a way to tell if Webkinz code tags have been used yet WITHOUT actually adopting the pet? We have some code tags that were cut off new pets that I'd been saving for incentives for my kids and now are mixed up with used ones. I had not planned on having them adopt these pets now, so is there any way to separate them out WITHOUT adopting? For instance, if you back out at the moment Mrs. Birdy says something about "putting this pet on your account", will the code still be unused? Is there any way to do this? HELP!!
Thanks!
Shelia
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by SoccerSlave
Try to sort by pet type & remove any that were definitely entered.

If you have 2 and 1 is used, just try 1 when you want to add, either it will work
or you will know it is used, in which case the other is the one you want.

This will work on 1 or 2 a day; too many used or bad codes a day trigger a 24 hour blockout.
[To help prevent guessers.]

Be sure to write acct & date on them from now on.

Ganz # is 1-866-web-kinz.

Good Luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #2
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Any Way to Tell if Codes are Unused?

I'm not sure about entering them and backing out.

You could call ganz and see if they can tell you if the codes are used.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #3
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

sorry, i'm not aware of any way to distinguish
try looking at the code to see if it looks like it has been opened before or bent slightly at the edges i guess you could try calling ganz, but depending on howmany codes you have, it could be hard to disstinguish

oh, lightbulb!
on the back of the codes, it says what type of pet the code is for, so that could help!

hope i could help!
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Yes, if your kids have that type of pet and you don't have another code for that pet, it's definitely used.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 02-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

im not so sure if there is.... but then again ?I havent been on WW in a long time
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of these are duplicate animals, so that part doesn't help (at least not much). I have my codes, my husband's codes, and codes for 3 kids mixed up together with unused ones--there are at least 80 of them, so I'd think that would be a lot for Ganz to go through. Didn't know if there was a simpler way....

Shelia
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

No simpler way because you don't know the code has been used until after you enter in those letters for verification and by then it's too late. I have more than one account and when I adopt a pet I mark it with an initial to identify the account and then I put it in another place. If I have some codes I have not used I put them in a separate bag. I suggest that when you do figure it out you have some way of identifying which ones have been used and where they were used. If you ever have a problem with an account you may need to know a pet code from that account, and with them all mixed together how are you going to do that? I do have one code from each account marked for the account and stapled to a piece of paper so I have that information available.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-16-2010, 06:47 PM   #8
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

The only way that I know of would be to call Ganz. Ganz doesn't have a code checker because if they did people would just keep entering random codes until they found one that worked and then adopt the pet.

If you call Ganz explain your situation just like you did to us. Then ask if they would be willing to help you check some codes. You will probably have to tell them the type of pet and the code. I am sure they would be willing to help you out.

Before you call Ganz though I would try to determine which codes you know are used so that you don't have to ask them about those.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 02-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #9
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

No. There isn't any way to tell. If they are YOURS and have already been entered in they cannot be reused. If someone typed in a reandom code and got a code of your pet, there is no way to tell. But there is some place you CAN get it back. Somewhere on the Webkinz website.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:44 AM   #10
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Try to sort by pet type & remove any that were definitely entered.

If you have 2 and 1 is used, just try 1 when you want to add, either it will work
or you will know it is used, in which case the other is the one you want.

This will work on 1 or 2 a day; too many used or bad codes a day trigger a 24 hour blockout.
[To help prevent guessers.]

Be sure to write acct & date on them from now on.

Ganz # is 1-866-web-kinz.

Good Luck.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Closed