Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2007, 12:14 PM   #1
Please PM for ID
Gifted

SageKinz is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Any way to fix gliding/skating and invisible pet problems?

Yesterday, my polar bear started gliding/skating. I logged out and back in and he was still doing it. I logged back out, cleared my cache, and logged back in... didn't fix anything. Today, not only is he gliding around the room, but he disappears altogether and then reappears randomly! Does anyone know of a way to fix this? It was annoying when he was gliding, but it's REALLY frustrating when he disappears completely.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2007, 01:43 PM   #2
Gift Guru
lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!lulabell1219 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Any way to fix gliding/skating and invisible pet problems?

That is happenening to me and pretty much everyone! I hope they get this fixed! Cause everyone liked the way the webkinz walk! And sleep! There is no way to fix it ourselves
lulabell1219 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2007, 04:29 PM   #3
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I've been monitoring this for a while, and it seems to happen most often on the weekends when the site is busiest. I hope it's ok Monday. I've also noticed it's more difficult to log on to WW around 4:00pm weekdays.....when kids come home from school.
It would be great to have Ganz address these issues. (fat chanch! )
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 09-16-2007, 04:36 PM   #4
Geekdude
Gift Guru

geekdude has a spectacular aura about

the same thing has happened on my hippo and leopard. at least we aren't the only people. i wrote to ganz in the suggestion box, telling that others did this too! =]
Old 09-16-2007, 05:22 PM   #5
cheer4fame
Gift Guru

cheer4fame will become famous soon enough

no im sorry there is no way it can be fixed just another ganz glitch
Old 09-16-2007, 10:12 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
Kate716 is an unknown quantity at this point

Add me to the list of the frustrated with the sliding/skating glitch. Mine has been doing it for weeks and now 1 of my daughter's webkinz just started doing it today. She is going to be really upset when she sees it!

If Ganz can't fix this issue soon, it is really making me reconsider whether or not I buy more webkinz for my kids at Christmas. My kids enjoy watching their webkinz blow kisses, walk around, swim in their pool, and cuddle up for bed. Having them glide, disappear, and stiff like statues isn't fun for them.

I'd really like to see some message from Ganz acknowledging the issue and what they are doing to fix it. I've already sent an email, but I got a generic form letter back.

Anyone here at WI got any inside scoop on when/if they think they can fix this problem?
Old 09-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #7
Please PM for ID
Gifted

SageKinz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for all of the helpful responses! I'm sure Ganz is aware of the problem and is probably working on it. They seem to have a lot of problems, though, so I don't know if this is a priority issue or not
Old 09-16-2007, 11:48 PM   #8
Gifted
jurnalynn is on a distinguished road

the pets on my kids accounts are skating around to i'm just waiting for it to go away on its own
Old 09-17-2007, 01:13 AM   #9
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

ROFLOL yes my frogs are doing that..I thought it was rather funny actually watching them slide all around the room. My pets are jumping on the beds also. Sometimes they disappear..but they always come back. I think they are getting ready for Halloween.
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-17-2007, 06:49 AM   #10
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Lol at first , I thought it was kind of amusing. Now..... Im ready for them to walk normally now There isn't a way to fix it , we just have to wait for ganz. Although- someone suggested to make an inceskating rink and watch your pets skate around to pass the time
Closed