Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mommaT is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: any way to find missing items?

Just recently, I noticed that one of my super beds was missing. I then looked and discovered that the ancient civ. statue was also gone and so was my panda fridge. I changed my password, but is there any way to find out what happened? I got the rare in a trading card and it was one of my most valuable things.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: any way to find missing items?

I am very sorry about what happened!!! Do you think anyone knew your password?? If so, they could have sent the item to themselves through kinzpost. You have done the first step, which was changing your password. However, there isn't a way to get your item back, feel free to correct me anyone if I am wrong!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #3
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW ! Stuff should'nt just vanish.
nettne is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by nettne
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW ! Stuff should'nt just vanish.
She already changed it!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There are only a few ways that I know that an item can go missing (I am sure there are probably more, but these are the ones that I could think of):

1. Someone got on your account and sent the items through the kinzpost. If this is what happened you can call or email Webkinz support and they can track that for you. They should be able to get your items back for you if someone stole them (call 1-866-webkinz or email support@webkinz.com). They will probably "ban" the account of the person who stole them.

2. They are actually still in your account but they are not displaying. This happened to me when I put the Ancient Brazier in the same room as a blender. The blender (which was sitting on the floor) got stuck and the Ancient Brazier "disappeared". I called customer support because the "I have something stuck" form was not working. They "unstuck" the items for me and placed them in my dock.

3. Someone put them in the "sell" window of the w-shop to see the value, and then they "removed" them. There is a glitch where if you do this and then you log out the items disappear into cyberspace and the money for the item(s) is actually added to your account. You can try to contact Webkinz about this if that is what happened. Some people have had luck having their items returned to them due to this glitch. I had a prismatic chair "returned/replaced" for me because of this glitch (but that was a while ago and I am not sure if they are still replacing these items).

4. They were in your dock and just disappeared. I have heard this happening to people. I am not sure if contacting Webkinz will help, but you can try.

I am sorry your items went missing. Good luck finding them. Hopefully Webkinz customer support will help you.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 01:06 AM   #6

mommylou is an unknown quantity at this point

My daughter has had over 25 exculivise item missing and I asked Ganz for some help they said that isn't not there responabled to replace the items and to change the password. how can 25 item dissaper in one weekend
Old 05-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #7

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

We had items disappear out of our rooms and reappear in the same spots anywhere from later that day to up to a few days later. I would contact Ganz and see if maybe your items are just "invisible." It's become so common on our account, we don't even panic anymore when it happens.

KnxJennifer
Closed