Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2018, 04:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guidemdreamy is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Any tips on winning Zingoz & Zangoz...

Any tips on winning the trophy in Zingoz & Zangoz
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2018, 04:56 PM   #2
lnl
lnl is an unparalleled talent
lnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Any tips on winning Zingoz & Zangoz...

Good question! I haven't had any luck with that game. Wondering if I should try the mobile version and see if I can get further.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:40 PM   #3
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

No, I'm not good at that type of game!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 03-07-2018, 06:00 PM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

There really isn't a way as far as I know. It's kind of a hit or miss (no pun intended) . But as we all know for the saying to be true "practice makes perfect." :-)
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-14-2018, 05:31 PM   #5

Matoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clownMatoaca113 is cool as a bunny clown

300,000 points are needed to win the trophy. I won my trophy on the mobile app version on about my fifth try. Just keep moving the trampoline thing back and forth to bounce the fruit, avoiding Wacky. Most games I find easier on the mobile app. I won my three Polar Plunge trophies on the mobile app also.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:33 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity contest
stephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity conteststephsmom98 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by lnl
Good question! I haven't had any luck with that game. Wondering if I should try the mobile version and see if I can get further.
Inl - I did much better on mobile. Try that. Good luck. I can't seem to get far either.
Old 03-15-2018, 02:02 AM   #7
lnl
lnl is an unparalleled talent
lnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talentlnl is an unparalleled talent

Thank you, Stephsmom. I'll give it a try.
Old 03-16-2018, 04:49 PM   #8
Amygirl113
Amygirl knows the way
Amygirl knows the wayAmygirl knows the way

I've been playing on my laptop with hand held mouse and have gotten the trophy on three of my accounts. Still have a few more to go and my eyes get crossed after awhile. It does seem to help getting the stars as they fall and then as you get higher up into points other stuff starts flying too - bananas and pineapples and some shields. But then as you get higher too - LOTS of stuff get falling and lots of Wackys are falling.
And you get all mixed up and catch a Wacky before you know what hits you. LOL I don't know how many times I've gotten to the 290,00 mark area and crashed and burned. Good luck.
Amygirl is offline Female
Old 03-17-2018, 12:45 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

I surprised myself by getting the trophy the other day - not sure I could do it. What I found most important as you get higher up is to watch the top of the screen for falling Wackys, and not worry about the fruit so much. You catch lots just moving around.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed