Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
Guess what? I'm a
Webkinz :)

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Any suggestions for what I should get for my birthday present? Fast please (going to get it tomorrow)!!!

I was going to get a Wii Fit Plus, but I visited 6 or 5 stores and all SOLD OUT on balance boards!!! I can't get any Webkinz, since my parents said I have too many (only 15!! To them, it might be like 600 or something LOL) , so I'm not sure what to get. I also want to get the present tomorrow, so I'll try to pick an answer till then.
Thanks everybody!!
Aqua Stone is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Any suggestions for what I should get for my birthday present? Fast please (going to get it tomorrow)!!!

Depends on what store you are going to Do you have an idea?
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 03-05-2010, 08:20 PM   #3
Guess what? I'm a

Aqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond reputeAqua Stone has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Any suggestions for what I should get for my birthday present? Fast please (going to get it tomorrow)!!!

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Depends on what store you are going to Do you have an idea?
nope..................
Old 03-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

uhh, a different wii game?
btw, happy birthday(:
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

depends on what you like. Happy Birthday.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 09:07 PM   #6
summertime‚ô•
Gift Guru

cutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond reputecutie patootie has a reputation beyond repute

hmm, you could get the wii fit plus, but just get it like a few days late or sumthin. i think they sell some online. my parents got me and my sister the wii fit plus for Christmas, and its fun!!!! i think the wait might be worth it. if you already have the wii, you could just get a different game while you wait for the wii fit!!!! btw, happy birthday!!!!! ^_^

Last edited by cutie patootie; 03-05-2010 at 09:11 PM..
cutie patootie is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #7
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Hmm. I was gonna suggest a Peace Puppy Webbie. But since you can't...?
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #8
Guess what? I'm a

View Post Originally Posted by cutie patootie
hmm, you could get the wii fit plus, but just get it like a few days late or sumthin. i think they sell some online. my parents got me and my sister the wii fit plus for Christmas, and its fun!!!! i think the wait might be worth it. if you already have the wii, you could just get a different game while you wait for the wii fit!!!! btw, happy birthday!!!!! ^_^
But I don't really want to wait LOL That is just the kind of person i am!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:52 PM   #9
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

hmm, how about a laptop? .......... if you don't have one. because you can go on it whenever you want, i don't have a laptop, but i wish i do, if you can get a laptop i suggest you get one, its going to be fun for you to have your own computer, don't you think, i think it is a hard dessision especially if your not allowed to get a webbie. good luck finding the perfect present and happy b-day!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:58 PM   #10
Guess what? I'm a

View Post Originally Posted by lo8nl
hmm, how about a laptop? .......... if you don't have one. because you can go on it whenever you want, i don't have a laptop, but i wish i do, if you can get a laptop i suggest you get one, its going to be fun for you to have your own computer, don't you think, i think it is a hard dessision especially if your not allowed to get a webbie. good luck finding the perfect present and happy b-day!
GOOD IDEA!!! Hold on.. let me ask...

nope My parents says next year I wil get one. Thanks for the suggestion though!!
Closed