Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Unanswered: any body else have log out trouble??

ok 4 the past few days my house computer will not let me log out but it will at my grannys is any body else having trouble like this??
mrpenguin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 04:40 PM   #2

Fireball will become famous soon enough

Default Re: any body else have log out trouble??

This happens to me from time to time.

From what I can see, closing out your browser window seems to be okay too. I generally click the log out button and then close out the window when nothing happens.

I hope this helps and try not to worry about it too much.

Have a great day!
Fireball is offline Male
Old 04-20-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

Not anymore!

I used to, but it went away after a few days. (3-5)

Just wait a while until Ganz takes care of it! Thats what I did! Nothing serious!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

I’ve been having the same problem for about 2 weeks. I did notice that it usually only happens when I am in one of my pet’s room. I now go back to the newspaper front page, and usually can log out without a problem. Maybe try this is if you haven’t already. Hope this helps.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #5

mrpenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

i know but it always does it and like when a friend tries to send me some thing they cant when i close a browser and it has done it for 2 weeks

ok did not see your replie i will try it and now that you mentin it i usally log out from my room
mrpenguin is offline Male
Old 04-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #6
sarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond reputesarab7387 has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot log out if I am in a room,however if I go to anywhere but my room it works fine. Try doing that.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:50 PM   #7
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

Sometimes I do! Not alot, but somethimes the log in box wont even pop up!

LOL what was i talking about? xD
I meant...
Sometimes I do, not alot! When I am in my room it wont let me log out but im in in the arcade or something I can

Last edited by brownpig; 04-20-2009 at 04:54 PM..
brownpig is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #8
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

It is happening alot to me too where as I just go ahead and X out of it. It for some reason ( or maybe i just notice it more ) is on certain accounts also I am getting the please wait alot too on two of my accounts.Another thing when I have the window up .. it will not let me log in and I have to refresh that window too.. I did clean my cache and it is still doing it.. even does it on a different browser . ( i use fire fox ) .. I did find out though if you have finished a class and it tells you to click to go back to the mrs. cowlines office that if you get the please wait sign to leave it there or you fail the class .. even if you did it.. I had to let one account have that please wait on it for 15 minutes just so i would not show as a failed class. Good thing I had another or I would of been crying of boredom
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Glatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of lightGlatha100 is a glorious beacon of light

I have been having problems logging in and out here lately. Now that I think about it I usually log out from a pet's room too, I will try logging out else where, thanks!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:44 PM   #10

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Same here. I thought it was just me
Closed