Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

cssoccer21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Another question about wish tokens

ganz is correct you aren't supposed to get a wish token on your annaversary of adopting your first webkinz ever. i also never ever have gotten a wish token on my annaversary of adopting my first webkinz. well if you need any help at an ytime jsu task me, CSSOCCER21!!!!
cssoccer21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 06:46 PM   #12

cherry_coke will become famous soon enough

You are right. I opened my account in June two years ago and last summer I didn't get anything. I am guessing that they have way to much users that they forgot. If I was running a website and I had millions of users I would forget.

Hope things work out.
Cherry_Coke
cherry_coke is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Well, I got one on my anniversary but not my birthday and they are not on the same day...

So yes you are supposed to get one on your anniversary.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I don't think you get one. But on your birthday I'm pretty sure you do..

(By the way, you opened my account on my birthday heehee)
Old 02-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #15
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am sorry I missed that picture before. I copied it and sent it to the person who has always helped me with things before.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #16
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I got one on my anneversery
Old 02-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #17
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

My anniversary was today and I got a letter and a wish token. You're also supposed to get one on your birthday. Maybe your account has a bug in it, I don't know what to tell you =/
Old 02-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #18
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by cssoccer21
ganz is correct you aren't supposed to get a wish token on your annaversary of adopting your first webkinz ever. i also never ever have gotten a wish token on my annaversary of adopting my first webkinz. well if you need any help at an ytime jsu task me, CSSOCCER21!!!!
Well, other people have and my husband's account just did so I think maybe you missed yours, too. And doing it should not be any more complicated than sending a piece of birthday cake when a Webkinz has a birthday. There are a lot more Webkinz than accounts.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 11:57 PM   #19
soozecu
soozecu is on a distinguished road

I can confirm that on the accounts I have, I have gotten a wish token for my anniversary date (the date I adopted my first Webkinz) and also got a wish token on my birthday. If you are not getting them for those dates, contact Ganz for assistance.
soozecu is offline Female
Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 AM   #20
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

Here is pictures of the letters that we got on our birthday and anniversary. Hope this clears up any confusion.

birthday.jpg
mail.jpg
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Closed