Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #1
The GTS Works!
Webkinz :)

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Another Party Question

OK, you know how you have to be Deluxe to upgrade to KC+? So does that mean all the people you invite to a KC+ party would have to have access to KC+, and how would you know if they did or didn't? If I invited a person to a KC+ party and they DIDN'T have access to KC+, would they be able to get in? I'm asking because I don't want my kids going to KC+ parties. They do not have KC+ access, but I didn't know if that would matter when they got an invitation to a party, since I don't think there's any way to tell what kind of party it is from the invitation--just says the zone color? Anyone know?
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
I have accepted a couple of invitations to parties only to discover much to my dismay that they are KC+ and whether I have Deluxe or not is totally inconsequential I have been told upon acceptance of the invitation that I would not be able to attend because I am not KC+
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Default Re: Another Party Question

Good news! You don't have to be Deluxe to have KC+
Old 05-21-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
Good news! You don't have to be Deluxe to have KC+
Yes, I am aware of that, but you have to be Deluxe to upgrade to a KC+ party. My question is about whether a non-KC+ person can go to a KC+ party when they don't normally have access to KC+. I hope I made that so everyone can understand--it's pretty confusing, I know!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:48 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I have accepted a couple of invitations to parties only to discover much to my dismay that they are KC+ and whether I have Deluxe or not is totally inconsequential I have been told upon acceptance of the invitation that I would not be able to attend because I am not KC+
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 05:53 PM   #5
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
Yes, I am aware of that, but you have to be Deluxe to upgrade to a KC+ party. My question is about whether a non-KC+ person can go to a KC+ party when they don't normally have access to KC+. I hope I made that so everyone can understand--it's pretty confusing, I know!
You made it clear. No, you can't go to a kc+ party if you don't have access to kc+. I don't think you can accept the invitation.
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 05:55 PM   #6
The GTS Works!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OK, so it does tell you when you try to accept. Good. I was worried that it would let anyone in regardless. Good to know that it at least will tell you first! Thanks, Dixie!

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
You made it clear. No, you can't go to a kc+ party if you don't have access to kc+. I don't think you can accept the invitation.
Thanks! Sometimes things are hard to explain on the computer. I know what I mean, but I never know if someone else does!

Thanks for the answer as well. It is as I'd hoped!
Closed