Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Default Unanswered: Another Find Lucky Question

I started yesterday on one account and got the yellow one and orange today. I started today on my other account and found red? Do they go in order? If I found the yellow and orange on account one, will I still be able to get the red one? I'm not sure how it works. I hope it is random. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Another Find Lucky Question

I think those that actually got red are new accounts that did not do the leprechaun hunt last year. They do go in order. There are glitch reports for the problem and I'm confident it will get fixed.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Thanks. I am hoping to get the red one. I don't want to miss the prize.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

I got red first and i participated last year, i think as of right now it is kind of random
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 12:49 AM   #5
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I help with 25 account that did last years hunt, they started with orange and are not able to get the 6th coin.
Another 2 account didn't do last year hunt but were started in Aug. 2010 They started with orange and are not able to get the 6th coin. Only 1 account started with red and it was started Mar 2011. I was able to get all 6 coins and the fountain on this account.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 01:21 AM   #6
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have one new account that was created in January that is not able to get it either, and I have seen several others on other threads saying their new accounts did not get the red either, so I don't think it is specific to old accounts that played last year just not getting them.
I know A LOT of members will be calling on Monday morning so I hope they fix it quick
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2011, 08:34 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

Wow, I didn't know it went by last year. Weird. Anyway, I better go to FYI and get an estore card just in case.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #8
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

So okay, I think I will wait until tomorrow to get last coin as I did not start with red coin!
sdf9 is offline Female
Closed