Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #1
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Unanswered: Annoying Message. Needs fixed.

I have been getting this message for over three weeks. It usually occurs when I'm trying to go through the pages of a thread. It only happens when I'm on WI, and I've seen another user having the problem as well (but I could never find that thread for a possible answer.)

Please fix this. I have been trying and trying to deal with it but it has happened so much that I can't visit one thread where this doesn't happen.

Thank you to anyone who can help. =)

What the message looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Default Re: Annoying Message. Needs fixed.

I don't have that problem, sorry. But sometimes I get a message that when I click on a thread, it says it's a redirect loop.. ? I sort of find it like a similar problem..
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
I have been getting this message for over three weeks. It usually occurs when I'm trying to go through the pages of a thread. It only happens when I'm on WI, and I've seen another user having the problem as well (but I could never find that thread for a possible answer.)

Please fix this. I have been trying and trying to deal with it but it has happened so much that I can't visit one thread where this doesn't happen.

Thank you to anyone who can help. =)

What the message looks like:
Click the image to open in full size.
Before it can be fixed, we need to figure out what's going on, we need to see if it's a problem on WI, or on your system. Can you provide more information? Exactly what are you doing when you get the error? What internet browser are you using? What's your operating system? What happens after you get the message? etc.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 05:30 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
I don't have that problem, sorry. But sometimes I get a message that when I click on a thread, it says it's a redirect loop.. ? I sort of find it like a similar problem..
That's a Google Chrome problem. It means you're trying to look at a thread that has a tilde (the little squiggle symbol) in the title. Just PM me with the title of the thread, and I can fix it for you.

I use Google Chrome myself. I'm hoping they fix this problem soon.
FIA is offline Female
Old 07-15-2010, 09:37 PM   #5
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Before it can be fixed, we need to figure out what's going on, we need to see if it's a problem on WI, or on your system. Can you provide more information? Exactly what are you doing when you get the error? What internet browser are you using? What's your operating system? What happens after you get the message? etc.
I am on Firefox, and it usually occurs when I am flipping through the pages of a thread. My computer is an HP G50, and when I get the message I have to hit the back button and try again. Usually, it doesn't work though and I have to click on something else to get to the page I wanted.

Sometimes, it happens when I'm posting. My post is added to the thread, but it doesn't take me to my post.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:17 AM   #6
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

i'm getting the redirect loop, and i started using google chrome...
i really don't think it's a WI problem, a computer problem rather. the computer doesn't expect us to be using the ~ sign, so it's probably acting in suprise. the weird message is what the computers think... [not that i know what that means]
Closed