Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
I owe it all to JC ♥
Webkinz :)

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: Animated Avvies

Hey everybody! I'm wondering how to make an animated avvie......could anyone give me an uncomplicated tutorial on how to????? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
Its really fun being

iluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to all

Default Re: Animated Avvies

It depends on where. If you have Animation Shop, or at least the free trial, I know how to do that. Otherwise, use LunaPic Online Photo Editor (tutorial below)

Step 1-
Click where it says (on the homepage) "click here to add more files for animations or collages"
If you have 3 images, upload only 3. If you have 6, upload 6... etc. Press "upload now".

Step 2-
if each image is small enough, its the size of the avvie. As you see, its animated for you already. If the pictures are too big, just resize them by going to "edit-resize image"

Hope this helps!
iluvwebkinz84 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #3

dancegirley437 has a spectacular aura about

You can always go to an Avatar/Signature shop here on WI and ask them to make you one. I'm sure any store would gladly help you.

If you want to make your own avatar, you could try downloading a few programs. Quite a few people have told me that GIMP is a free, excellent program. You can also try out some websites. Here is a link to a list of editing sites:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ternet-578647/

Hope I helped! (:
Good luck with your animated avatar!
dancegirley437 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #4
I owe it all to JC ♥

ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!ZeRofreak77 is the bees knees!

Thanks guys! I have another question, where do i find an Avatar/signature shop?????
Old 11-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #5
kathy/kasia

WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth
WebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truthWebkinzRockzz climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by ZeRofreak77
Thanks guys! I have another question, where do i find an Avatar/signature shop?????
To find an Avvie/Siggie shop, go to:
Forum > Our Members' Creations > Avatars & Signatures!
Hope this helps.
WebkinzRockzz is offline Female
Old 11-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #6
I owe it all to JC ♥

Thank you!
Old 11-30-2009, 04:53 PM   #7
Its really fun being

iluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to alliluvwebkinz84 is a name known to all

If someone answered your question, click the "mark best answer" button, to close the thread!
iluvwebkinz84 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2009, 09:30 AM   #8
I owe it all to JC ♥

Thanks guys! I'm going to try as soon as possible to make an animated avvie
Closed