Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 08:41 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
pho2gurl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: anbody figure out how to change room names?

I can't figure out what is allowed as a room name, I have the medevil floor and paper and I want to name the room. I've tried Camelot, Aragon, Tudor, and Greystone, and it tells me oops that word is not allowed??? Anybody figure out a way around this glitch? thanks for your help.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #2
dannszoo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: anbody figure out how to change room names?

Nope - you are pretty much stuck. WW has a VERY SMALL dictionary of words that can be used in a room name... I had to use CASTLE for mine. Good Luck!
Old 05-09-2008, 09:21 AM   #3
Aboo will become famous soon enough

I've been able to name most of my rooms what names I want. However, there are some that I can't do like "Conservatory". Even though the wallpaper is named Conservatory I can't name the room that. I was told it's because they have a VERY small dictionary they are using for the names.

I also noticed that I had better luck naming a room if I was actually in THAT room when I tried naming it. Good luck!
Aboo is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 09:38 AM   #4
Gift Guru
llamamama has a spectacular aura about

I have found that I can use the type of pet, ie lion, bear. Some luck with small words like visit, forest. Hopefully they will expand the dictionary sometime soon. It is a pain when you have so many rooms and they are all numbers
Old 05-09-2008, 01:04 PM   #5
TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Yes I was told about why they had to do it- the short story was kids where bulling other kids at school to get there user name and pass word and the ppl then changed the name of the rooms with crativie spellings to make words to "hurt and intimadte" so since they do not support bulling in any form they changed the words you can use. Like I have a balloon maze room, you cant use the word balloon b/c of the fact that loon is in it. Like you cant name a pet shelly... take off the s and the y and you'll see why.
You just have a have a bit of paticents, and try using the theasuras in your word program.
I hope this help.
PM me if you still need help with names.
TigMagick is offline Female