Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #11
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Re: Amethyst Goode

Gifting/Trading is only allowed in our Gift Exchange I was "older" when I joined WI and the GE It's not very confusing actually
cocoabean is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 07:02 PM   #12
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Nevermind
See if you can meet up with her on webkinz
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #13
lgallu
Webkinz :)

lgallu will become famous soon enough

Ok I guess there's my answer, I can't do something just out of the kindness of my heart. That is really disappointing and I don't mean that in a way to cause an argument or anything, I was just really looking forward to being able to do something nice. I've been stuck in the house for the last 11 months due to a bad auto accident and I barely ever smile so I thought this would be such a nice thing to do. Oh well.
lgallu is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #14

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lgallu
I just don't want to do ANYTHING to get kicked off this sight, I love WI and it's been so helpful for me. The entire gift exchange things seems so confusing to me, I'd like to try to join it but my head wants to explode when I try to understand how it works, must be my old age (40), since it's not normal for someone my age to be this obsessed with webkinz
Hi, and it is so nice to meet someone who cares about a fellow WI member.

First of all you need to send a pm to this person and ask if they would like to become a friend of yours in webkinz world and to send you their ww ID. Then you can go into webkinz world and send them a friend request. When they reply and they are added to your friend list, just send them a kinzpost with the item in it. This is no big deal. This won't be anything for you to get in trouble for.

(The more I have read here I think the point is being missed by most who are reading. They are all talking about the Gift Exchange etc, here in Webkinz Insider.)

I understand totally what you are trying to do. You want to send a gift to someone in webkinz world. Simple as that. And as long as they are on your webkinz world friend list you can send them a gift anytime you desire, and there isn't anything that anyone here in Webkinz Insider can do about that.

Last edited by jazzykinz; 05-01-2010 at 07:12 PM..
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:09 PM   #15
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

I just don't want to do ANYTHING to get kicked off this sight, I love WI and it's been so helpful for me. The entire gift exchange things seems so confusing to me, I'd like to try to join it but my head wants to explode when I try to understand how it works, must be my old age (40), since it's not normal for someone my age to be this obsessed with webkinz
Don't try to find any "normal" age to play webkinz.... At least not here! I think it is safe to say that you are among many, many, many people that are in the same age range as you ..... or even Eeep... older!! You are among friends here and we all have the same obsession with Webkinz and we are all here to support and help each other out!

As for your thread question, I would do as katey3007 suggests. And as for the GE, it really isn't complicated at all, honestly. You will feel overwhelmed at first but then you are given a wonderful gift coach when you join up and they are all extremely friendly and accomodating people! Incidently katey3007 was my gift coach and she is great and really helped me along the way! There are no huge leaps of any kind, you progress as fast or as slowly as you can. I highly recommend it for you if you feel it's something you might like to do. It is a great way to meet wonderful people, it's lots of fun too and it can also help you find those great WW items you may otherwise not be able to find.

If you need help, please let me know I'd be happy to help you out if I can!

Best of luck!

And keep on enjoying playing Webkinz..... no matter what your age!
SarahN is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #16
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Ok I guess there's my answer, I can't do something just out of the kindness of my heart. That is really disappointing and I don't mean that in a way to cause an argument or anything, I was just really looking forward to being able to do something nice. I've been stuck in the house for the last 11 months due to a bad auto accident and I barely ever smile so I thought this would be such a nice thing to do. Oh well.
unfortunately some people play on the kindness of people's hearts and they get scammed out of valuable items, this is why WI has a policy like this in place.

i hav emet many kind adn generous people on this site and we became friends and gifted stuff to each other all the time.
this will all work out in the end i am sure WI are just trying to protect the good hearted people on here.

Last edited by cocoabean; 05-01-2010 at 08:09 PM..
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:21 PM   #17
lgallu

lgallu will become famous soon enough

Yes and I'm one of those people that can be very kind and get scammed. I guess I will try to become a gifter, although I'm pretty scared as it sounds so complicated. I'm on a lot of pain meds right now due to my car accident, so it's hard for me to concentrate sometimes.
lgallu is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:27 PM   #18
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Yes and I'm one of those people that can be very kind and get scammed. I guess I will try to become a gifter, although I'm pretty scared as it sounds so complicated. I'm on a lot of pain meds right now due to my car accident, so it's hard for me to concentrate sometimes.
The Gift Exchange is a very cool part of WI -- please don't be nervous about it if you decide to apply to be a Gift Trainee. The Gift Coaches are a wonderful bunch of people, and they'll help you every step of the way. I feel really bad sometimes because I forget to come out of the Gift Exchange section and participate with the rest of our members!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:35 PM   #19
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I actually got warned once for doing that. It is a rule because our generous people on WI have been taken advantage of by using "sob stories" in the past.

What i would do is if you find her ww id somewhere, i'd send an fr and send the gift.
I guess then you could say it's not "discussing gifting outside the GE", just more of a friendly, un-discussed donation.

I'm so sorry.

The GE is actually not that complicated, it just takes some dedication.

Our gift coaches will teach you everything you need to know and prepare for trading.

Then you learn by doing in the Training section by trading a limited selection of items with gift coaches and other trainees.

After that, when your gift coach feels that you are ready and comfortable trading, you will become gifted and be able to trade with other experienced gifteds, gurus, and even some of the staff have GEs.

The hardest part really isn't the trading, it is just the extra little time it takes when you first start to work with your gift coach.

Last edited by pup5115; 05-01-2010 at 07:35 PM..
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 05-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #20
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
I actually got warned once for doing that. It is a rule because our generous people on WI have been taken advantage of by using "sob stories" in the past.
I'd have to agree with that. It's because we have so many lovely, generous members that giving gifts is strictly limited. It's been very tempting in the past -- say, during the Snow White promotion, to share the wealth when some people are very blessed with items and others for whatever reason are missing out.

Last edited by cocoabean; 05-01-2010 at 08:06 PM..
Oddmeister is offline Female
Closed