Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #1
lgallu
Webkinz :)

lgallu will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Amethyst Goode

I don't know if this is the correct area to post this, but I'm just curious as I don't want to break the rules. I saw a mom write that her little girl had wanted the Amethyst Goode and the day she had enough coins they retired it. I offered to give her mine, NOT trade. just send it to her because I feel bad that this happened to her. Is this breaking the rules to send something to someone on Webkinz? NOT a trade, I'm not asking for anything in return at all, just to put a smile on a child's face. Thanks.
lgallu is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #2
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Amethyst Goode

I do not believe this is allowed. Try PMing a moderator and ask them though just to be sure.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #3
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I don't think it is either... but I can't be sure. Try PMing a mod like katey3007 suggested.

Maybe it is though, it doesn't seem wrong to me.

Last edited by TheFlamedance; 05-01-2010 at 06:55 PM..
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
lgallu

Ok, I'll just drop it, I was just trying to be nice, but I don't need to get into trouble or anything.
lgallu is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:49 PM   #5

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

Hmmm I would think this would be considered just a gift or something. I don't see it being any different than giving a holiday gift to someone. After all, you're not trading, and not asking for any passwords or stuff like that.
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:51 PM   #6
lgallu

I know, I'm a little disappointed actually, as I'm an adult and I was just trying to do a good deed for someone, nothing more, not stir up trouble or violate the rules. From now on I'll just keep quiet I guess and leave my extras hanging in my storage room, since I would never trade on Webkinz.
lgallu is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #7
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by lgallu
I know, I'm a little disappointed actually, as I'm an adult and I was just trying to do a good deed for someone, nothing more, not stir up trouble or violate the rules. From now on I'll just keep quiet I guess and leave my extras hanging in my storage room, since I would never trade on Webkinz.
Don't get your hopes up yet! Maybe it is allowed. And I don't believe this would 'stir up trouble', as you said, you're just trying to do a good deed. So don't be upset, and always ask questions as you did. We still don't know the official answer to this yet.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #8
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think its allowed. I've given people gifts before, through here. Whether its
a little congratulations gift, or a welcome to WI gift. It seems fine to me!
WC1(:
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:56 PM   #9
lgallu

I just don't want to do ANYTHING to get kicked off this sight, I love WI and it's been so helpful for me. The entire gift exchange things seems so confusing to me, I'd like to try to join it but my head wants to explode when I try to understand how it works, must be my old age (40), since it's not normal for someone my age to be this obsessed with webkinz
lgallu is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The GE isn't all that confusing. Its just.. Time consuming. In a good way though. If I'm
ever bored, I go on here. (I'M BORED A LOT!) And, regarding this thread, I like it a lot. I feel
its bringing up a rather important matter. I'm pretty sure we are allowed to.. Though not
100% sure. But the WI Staff wouldn't ban you for doing something out of kindness... And you
wouldn't have known better anyways. -REP!- I love this thread!
WC1(:
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Closed