Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 03:05 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Amanda Panda and birthday tokens?

Thank you to all that replied! My daughter's birthday has come and gone now and she did get a token with a letter on her birthday. It made her morning when she checked before school.

As for my birthday, I am not sure if I put it in or not. I just helped one of my daughter's classmates open an account, and it did ask for her birthday. I may put a call into Ganz to see what was up in regards to my birthday. I am not worried about the token, but if this were to happen to kids, it does mean a lot to them, so I would like to have a little more info. If and when I find something out, I will share it here.

As for the pet of the month, you do get a token when you adopt the pet of the month during the pet's month. If you already have that pet, you do not get a token unless you adopt another one.

---------- wandajean added 27 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Ok. I called Ganz and left a message. Not even 10 minutes later, I received a call back! Wow, that was speedy!

I spoke with Nancy. She told her the situation, wondering why I did not get a token, but I did tell her my daughter did - which, by the way, is who I am most concerned about. I thought perhaps I did not enter my birthday when I opened my account (an age thing for us Moms).

Nancy checked my account and said that my birthday was there. She placed me on hold and checked my account. When she returned, she said that sometimes the system "hiccups" and it has happened to a few other people. She said she was going to send my a wish token, which was nice of her.

So, if your birthday comes around and you do not receive your letter or your wish token, let Ganz know and hopefully they will fix it for you.

Just a note though, you can not trade wish tokens for they are specific to your account. It says that under the info button when you go to the Wish Factory on WW.

Many wonderful wishes to all of you!

Last edited by wandajean; 04-15-2008 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2008, 03:48 PM   #12
please ask
dolly219 is on a distinguished road

i think u get it ith the potm adoption
dolly219 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2008, 03:59 PM   #13
Webkinz070809 is an unknown quantity at this point

It was 1 year after I joined webkinz world(right after they made tokens like a couple weeks later) and i didn't get a token
Old 04-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #14
LittleMan01234 is on a distinguished road

Yes u get a token on ur birthday, I got 1 on my b-day!!
Old 04-15-2008, 07:23 PM   #15
jourdysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

well she didn't get one..her birthday was April 5th!
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
You enter your birthday on registration.

The token is supposed to arrive on YOUR birthday. That would be the one you used to register.