Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 09:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Amanda Panda and birthday tokens?

My birthday was last week. I had read that you get a wish token on your birthday. After logging in several times throughout the day, it never happened. I am curious if anyone knows anything about this new WW luxury and what to do.

I am not that concerned about my token; however, my daughter's birthday is quickly approaching and she wants a wish token. Every time she spins the wheel of wishes, she gets things like the mohawk or hockey table. I did tell her she would get some in time and that is part of learning patience. I would love for her to get one on her birthday, but now, since I did not get one, I am concerned!

What are your thoughts or knowledge on this matter? Thanks in advance!
:cs::easter::gr::husky::luvfrog::pgn::pig::rac::sch::turt:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 11:46 AM   #2
jourdan

jourdysmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Amanda Panda and birthday tokens?

I wondered the same thing...Does Webkinz even ask your b-day when you set up the account???? we did that so long ago I don't remember
Old 04-13-2008, 12:44 PM   #3
Weeeee! I'm a
Gift Trainee

cowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of lightcowattack3 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not sure. it may be that it's your pets birthday?
cowattack3 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
fuzzymom82
Gifted

fuzzymom82 is on a distinguished road

It's not your pet's birthday because I've had a few pets birthday's since this started and haven't received one. Jourdysmom, I was wondering the same thing. I am not sure if I entered my birthday. Although, I think they need to know your age for kinzchat so maybe we did? I am waiting because my birthday is next month so I will let you know then!
Old 04-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

I think by birthday they mean the anniversary of the day that you adopted your first pet. So it would be your "Webkinz birthday". I don't know this for sure, but I read it on another post here once.
Old 04-14-2008, 02:44 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
someone99 is an unknown quantity at this point

FYI: My birthday was in March, and I did get a wish token via Kinzpost on my birthday. (I just 'adopted' my pet in February). You do have to enter your birthday when you register the first time...
Old 04-14-2008, 06:58 AM   #7
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

I would think it's the birthday you entered when you set up the account. I didn't get one on mine, but I'm pretty sure we used my son's birthday because it started as his account.
sf4581 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 07:00 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jourdysmom
I wondered the same thing...Does Webkinz even ask your b-day when you set up the account???? we did that so long ago I don't remember
You enter your birthday on registration.

The token is supposed to arrive on YOUR birthday. That would be the one you used to register.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:04 AM   #9
DiscoDad is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not sure if they still do it, but when they first made the wish tokens, they gave one token to you if you adopted the pet of the month. I can't remember if I got one this month, but you could try giving your daughter the pet of the month. If she doesn't get one, she still gets the exclusive items that come with it. Hope this helps!
Old 04-14-2008, 07:09 AM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by DiscoDad
I'm not sure if they still do it, but when they first made the wish tokens, they gave one token to you if you adopted the pet of the month. I can't remember if I got one this month, but you could try giving your daughter the pet of the month. If she doesn't get one, she still gets the exclusive items that come with it. Hope this helps!
You are right. You get a wish token with the Pet of the Month adooption.
Closed