Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Amanda panda

I got a letter from amanda panda saying this
Click the image to open in full size.
So i went to the tournament arena and she wasnt on my list to play a game. Please help

!!!!...........
lilkinza is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by T9850
Not all Tournament Arena games allow host invitations. Does that help?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Amanda panda

That happened to me a few times - the hosts just disappeared from my list. Try logging out, clearing your cache and then log in again. That's what worked for me. Good luck!
joi is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 12:17 PM   #3
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by joi
That happened to me a few times - the hosts just disappeared from my list. Try logging out, clearing your cache and then log in again. That's what worked for me. Good luck!
Doesnt help
Old 09-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Have you tried adding her again? I've never had this happen before.
Make sure to check both the top and bottom of your friends list for Amanda Panda.
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #5
Gifted

puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!puppylove101 is headed for the top!

Try adding here again, like Cheesy1 said, or refreshing the page.
Or if neither of those work, switch color zones and then come back to the Tournament Arena. Or the hosts could just be at the bottom of your list, because for my account they always switch from the top to bottom, so they could be easy to miss.
Old 09-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #6

ok ill try

View Post Originally Posted by puppylove101
Try adding here again, like Cheesy1 said, or refreshing the page.
Or if neither of those work, switch color zones and then come back to the Tournament Arena. Or the hosts could just be at the bottom of your list, because for my account they always switch from the top to bottom, so they could be easy to miss.
Doesnt work

Last edited by lilkinza; 09-01-2011 at 04:45 PM..
Old 09-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #7

Priceless has disabled reputation

Question, are you saying "doesn't work" just because you think you know it doesn't work, or have you actually tried it? I mean, if you say you did I believe you, but just remember that what you think might not always be true.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 09-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Try clearing your cache. Good luck!
---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2011, 05:23 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
Question, are you saying "doesn't work" just because you think you know it doesn't work, or have you actually tried it? I mean, if you say you did I believe you, but just remember that what you think might not always be true.
Im saying doesnt work because i tried it
Old 09-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #10

Priceless has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinza
Im saying doesnt work because i tried it
Okay. Have you tried switching browsers?
Priceless is offline Male
Closed