Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 11:38 AM   #1
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Am I the only one who can't enter a stadium competition?

I hope I am not the only person who *still* can't enter a stadium competition? I go to the Stadium event the second it says "Open". (so that eliminates the possibility that the event is already full) I click "Enter Pet". It asks me if I want to enter the event. I click Yes. Then it tells me "Event is not in entry stage"!

Is anyone else in the same boat? I have *never* entered a stadium event, and I'd really like to see what it's all about!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #2
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Am I the only one who can't enter a stadium competition?

Yeah I still think that the problem is that it JUST got full. Or... You got there a BIT to early
Old 07-28-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
hollisterlover11
Webkinz :)

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

I don't know, but I've never been able to enter. I don't even really get exactly how the stadium works, but have always wanted to enter in a beauty competition. Hope this helps
Old 07-28-2008, 12:29 PM   #4
mitchem0829
Gifted

mitchem0829 is on a distinguished road

Well here is how I get in. If the competition starts at 10am I am in the stadium at 9:59am and sit and wait for the enter pet button.

If a competition says 10am as the competition time the entry time is 10am to 10:30am but it will fill up within the first 5 minutes except for off peak times (10pm competitions). The competition will be seen 10:30am to 11am and at 11am the results will post. Hope this helps.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:52 PM   #5
ntaspnkasu

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

I finally got in one today, no idea how. Then I couldn't watch it.

---------- ntaspnkasu added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Oh, and the one that's supposed to start at 2 is already in progress and you can't enter or watch.

Last edited by ntaspnkasu; 07-28-2008 at 12:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #6
\m/(^^)\m/ Rock On!

suntrust100 is on a distinguished road

I can never enter in one either!!!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #7
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I read this on another thread in the stadium section. Make sure your computers clock is set to the EST Standard time. If it is not, you will not be able to enter.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-28-2008, 01:06 PM   #8
Sarahgal7

webkinzgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how you feel! I've tried and tried but don't give up1 Just keep trying!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #9
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I read this on another thread in the stadium section. Make sure your computers clock is set to the EST Standard time. If it is not, you will not be able to enter.
This is correct. If you live in a time zone other than eastern and have your computer programmed to that time zone. It won't let you enter. I changed mine and it now works perfectly.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 07-28-2008, 02:48 PM   #10
aunt2two
Gifted
kathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud ofkathyincanada has much to be proud of

Hmm, I will try that tip. Based on other things I've had happening, that could be the problem. Sheesh, you'd think they'd say something about that glitch!
Closed