Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Angry Unanswered: Am I doing something wrong?

Because I have gotten absolutely nothing in the Magic Mire! I bought 3 magic mire charms on the day they were released, and so far, I have gotten 2 charm candies, and everything else has been sap glop. That's it. And I've played almost everyday. What am I doing wrong?
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #2
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Am I doing something wrong?

Gosh T.Rex What a bummer..I have gotten some of the goodies from there. One acct, I have the 12 released charms, &, on 2 other accts, I have 1 charm each..I have been getting things on the accts that have 1 charm just as much as the acct that has the 12.

Since you have the option to check it every 8 hrs, I am wondering if you are checking it as much as you could to help increase your odds? I try to check my accounts kind of early in the day to give myself the option of being able to do it twice every day.
Also, the super slow fairies give up the prizes too, not just the faster ones I have noticed...and, yes, along with you, I have gotten a BUNCH of that dreaded sap glop too!!! My stratagey is, I go either right or left....I let ALL of those fairies go by usually....then, I head over to the other side...then, out of usually the second group-thats generally where I pick my fairy.
Hope this helps you to some degree..I know its no fun not winning anything..I get that alot in the fairy falls...
Old 07-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 

hey there, at first i had great luck i got charms as well as clothing items but lately i have had bad luck i check twice a day and only sap glop, very annoying I also have all of the released charms
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #4
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yes.. there is certainly a lot of sapglop in the Magical Mire.. but we should not be surprised... mire actually refers to "swampy ground" or "mud"! ....It is so disappointing to always get the yucky stuff though... I go into the MM twice a day and for five days straight, all I got was the dreaded sapglop too.

Finally, today, I found a charm and the second time I went in, I found the top! ... so keep trying... don't give up!.. your change in luck is coming, I'm sure!
Hang in there.... I wish you the best of luck in the Magical Mire!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 07:17 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Your Doing nothing at all wrong I have not got any Charms or BIG Prizes yet to come..Infact for the First Charms series I finally got my FIRST VIRTUAL charm after a LONG time! I would suggest going to the Second Batch of Fairys..Good Luck!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed