Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
traprap
Webkinz :)

traprap is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Alyssa's star challenge.

What is that thing behind Alyssa? And also what do get if you earn all the stars?

Last edited by traprap; 12-01-2008 at 04:31 PM..
traprap is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
GreekAsianPanda

Default Re: Alyssa's star challenge.

I don't know what the thing behind her is. The grand prize for collecting all the stars is this cool fairy throne thing. I just got that star today, too! =D
Old 08-19-2008, 11:00 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Arrow Re: Alyssa's star challenge.

that thing behind aylssa is her star keeper. All the stars you catch are stored in them. You can buy one in the w-shop to put in your room. i'm sorry but i don't know what prize you get when you collect all the stars.
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #4
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

The thing behind her is just the place where all your stars are kept. The blue electric looking orb is the decoration in the middle.

If you get all the stars, you get a prize, kind of like how you get the crown of wonder. The prize is the Fairy High Council Throne chair :]
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:38 AM   #5
MissCloud9

Whta is behind Alyssa is your star corral, and you are supposed to get a special Star Challenge exclusive item.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #6
Gift Guru

marthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond reputemarthaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Level 2 

Does anyone think that, like the charm forest, we'll get a special item for collecting all the Glow Flakes, all the Astro Emblems and all the Sun Sparks and then get the throne for all three sets!? I have been one glow flake away for about two weeks and dying to know the answer! I even pass up comets now to try to get the stupid Glow Flake!!! AAAAGH!
marthaaa is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #7

Cassidyslockett is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i stand up for God and love him
Cassidyslockett is offline Female
Closed