Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
morgiegirl74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Alyssa's Star Challenge

I have no idea what this is or anything.
ANY information would be helpful information
like what is this star challenge?
how do you get stars?
what are the stars for?
etc
please comment

morgiegirl74
morgiegirl74 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2008, 11:42 PM   #2
I ♥♥ CAT

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Alyssa's Star Challenge

Just go to the charm forest on ww and click the star challenge!
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #3

thanks so much =]
it all makes sense now
Old 08-04-2008, 12:12 AM   #4
Cooldog74

The star challenge is located in the charm forest anybody can go there once a day. There you will be able to search for stars. You can get stars by finding a constelation that has one inside it you then can either sell it to Alyssa or keep it and keep on collecting till you get all of them. Once all one group gets all your stars you get a cool prize and if you get every star you can get a grand prize. I hope I could help!
Old 08-04-2008, 12:16 AM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by morgiegirl74
I have no idea what this is or anything.
ANY information would be helpful information
like what is this star challenge?
how do you get stars?
what are the stars for?
etc
please comment

morgiegirl74
Hi Morgiegirl,
Welcome to WI I see this is your 4th post. I'm glad you're here!

There is also an elaborate explanation of the star challenge, along w/ some tips, right here at WI. It is under the Inside Webkinz World section. Here is the link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-and-f238.html

there is a wealth of info at wi. Take a look around--there are the times & rare items posted at the top of any page.

If you have not done so, I suggest that you read the rules & faq. They are in green letters, located at the top menu, under the daisy.

If you have any questions, feel free to post a thread, as you just did. There are a lot of nice people here. When you have posted 10 times you'll be able to send a pm (post message) to anyone by clicking on their name.

Again, welcome & enjoy yourself here

Last edited by momwhoplays; 08-04-2008 at 12:17 AM.. Reason: to correct a typo
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 08-04-2008, 12:17 AM   #6
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

the star challenge is in the charm forest it is just like the curio shop you have three chances to find a star then if you find one they offer you money like the curio shop then ussually if they have that star they trade it but if they dont they keep it and wonce you get ALL OF THE STARS you get a big prize
Old 08-04-2008, 12:21 AM   #7
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

I usually wait for 30-45 seconds to see if a comet flies by. If you see one, click on it. It might be a shooting star, in which case you get nothing and have used up one of your three chances. If it is a comet, you will get one of the five pieces of the space suit. This morning I got a comet on three of our accounts and shooting stars on the other two. When I get on in the morning, I watch for a comet. If one doesn't go by, I click off without using any of my chances and come back later on. If, by the last time I am getting on for the day, I haven't found a comet, I will go ahead and use my three chances looking for a star.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 08-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #8

thanks so much you guys =]
Old 08-11-2008, 09:58 PM   #9
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

you collect stars to get a special prize!!!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 03:29 AM   #10
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just wanted to add that a trick some friends have discovered that works most of the time for getting items from the comets/shooting star ...

If you click the big white blob, I've only ever gotten shooting star, which means you don't get anything and it uses a try

If you give it a sec to come out and you click on the tail end of it, just a little past the blob, 9 times out of 10 you get a comet, which means you get a piece of the solar clothing
sno4270 is offline Female
Closed