Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 11:26 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
09943 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Almost everything is gone

This happened to me once everthing was gone i knew that no one knew my password so i called ganz and they said that they could see everthing on their screen they walked me through some steps and instantly i could see my stuff just go to WWW.Ganz .com/contactus. I hope this works because i now how i felt when i saw my stuff was gone.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 11:29 AM   #32
Webkinz :)
Lovecraft is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm... IMO it sounds like it may be a huge glitch rather than a hacker or thief. In one of my candy-themed rooms, I once had all the items (except a random few, like the picture on the wall and a chair!) disappear for a day, and then mysteriously come back.

If it were a thief, they would have to have TONS of accounts to be able to steal that much stuff. Though of course that is possible (especially if they've been stealing other peoples' accounts), it doesn't sound all that likely to me that they'd bother to go through so much trouble and time to steal stuff that isn't rare or worth a good amount of Kinzcash.

Unless of course they just did it to be mean, and sent all the stuff to people on your friends list... but that seems awfully pointless? Anyway I could be quite wrong of course and it may have been a thief/hacker... but I would call Ganz and ask about the glitch if I were you, just in case .

BTW, I'm sorry to hear this happened at all to you, whatever the reason... I sincerely hope you gets your stuff back and there is a happy ending for all, especially your little ones . I know if I lost my rares and PSIs I would probably literally cry... and I'm a grown woman!
Old 02-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #33
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

One of my co-workers had a bunch of stuff disappear from her daughter's account. She called Ganz and waited for about three weeks to get a return call. They finally did call her back and all the stuff returned.

If the stuff wasn't stolen or hacked, then Ganz has a way of knowing the stuff is on the account and will return it. It would be well worth your time to call them. I don't have a number off hand. Email support@ganz.com and let them know you are having problems and they should send a number and a voice mail box number back to you.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 12:41 PM   #34
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

I think the number is
866-WEB-KINZ

or support@webkinz.com

or headoffice@ganz.com

Hope this helps.
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:37 PM   #35
cube24
Gift Guru

cube24 is on a distinguished road

Thanks to everyone for your help. I think we may figured out who's been taking her things. She's pretty upset, I assured her it's ok I'm going to work on rebuilding her house
cube24 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 10:41 PM   #36
OMG! I'm
Gifted

bittyqueen96 will become famous soon enough

Ooh! That is bad! Maybe you should call ganz!!! Or you can check her friends list to see if you can still send some people something. The person(s) who you can't are oviously the theif(s)
Old 02-04-2008, 11:15 PM   #37
KoJenBear
Gifted
JenBear will become famous soon enough

unfortunatly there are programs out there that people have that can get a password. With Webkinz you have to give your sign in name to add to phone.. and with someone having that they can just type in and let their computer run this program and it will eventually get a password... the best security with a password is to use letters and numbers... because it takes much longer for these progams to get them adn they usually give up... I work as an Admin on another forum and have learned alot about how these people operate.. its horrible that they would stoop to such levels but there are some major problem people out there... I would love to help your daughter and send her some things but I have only been doing webkinz for a month and I dont really have much.. but if you want to add me I can send some of the winterfest Items ...
Closed