Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2008, 09:08 AM   #21
cube24
Gift Guru

cube24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Almost everything is gone

View Post Originally Posted by Snow*Berry
If anyone got a hold of one of her webkinz ID's they can go gain access to your new password. I started putting the ID's in a file cabinet so there not just laying around. If they did it in that short amount of time I would check who is listed on the friends list. I would even ask some of them if they received any gifts from you lately. So sorry to hear about your lost but I don't believe you daughter sold the stuff.
omg I did not know this! I thought it had to be the first tag that was registered on the account. On mine and my younger 2 kids webkinz I put the tags back on them so we know who's is who's. Our tie die frog disappeared a few days after we got it, I hope whoever stole it doesn't know this or my account may be next.
I had the girls tags put away until last week I pulled them out to put their Christmas ones in with them. I just left them sitting on my desk. I'll have to go through and see if any are missing.
Thanks
cube24 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 09:09 AM   #22
chameleon111

View Post Originally Posted by meggiez1225
Call Ganz!
This is very sad, but I doubt Ganz could and would do anything about it.
I think there are 3 different things that might of happened:
1. Your daughter felt the urge to sell all her items to get the condo themed items (unlikely)
2. There is a glitch where all your daughters items got taken away. (possible) This happened to my brother, his PSI banana hammock for the cheeky monkey, and all his haloween items, just vanished. He had them one day, the next day he logged in they were gone.
3. Your daughter gave away her password to someone at school. That person then took all her good items and changed her password. (most likely)
Hope this helps
And ask your daughter if she told her password to anybody. If she did, then it's my third option. Hopefully she did, and that person that hacked onto her account might give back the items. Don't lose hope
Old 02-04-2008, 09:13 AM   #23
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

aww, hope she is ok! call ganz! tell them to give your items back! if they say it's your fault, tell them you will quit buying webkinz and tell everyone you know webkinz is horrible! They better replace your items! I feel so bad for your daughter!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 09:14 AM   #24
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

Wow I am so sorry to hear that
We try to change our password every few weeks just in case.
I'm hoping it is a glitch.
do check her friend list and ask her if she knows anyone that is on it.
We had one item go missing that other day.
I had traded for a bubble blower for my lil one and I sent it to her but it never reached her dock.
We also have a grandfather clock that has disappered. thats when we started changing our passwords
If I can help you in any way just Pm me.
and I will try to help.
Hope everything works out take care.
angelofharlem is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 09:22 AM   #25
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by cube24
omg I did not know this! I thought it had to be the first tag that was registered on the account. On mine and my younger 2 kids webkinz I put the tags back on them so we know who's is who's. Our tie die frog disappeared a few days after we got it, I hope whoever stole it doesn't know this or my account may be next.
I had the girls tags put away until last week I pulled them out to put their Christmas ones in with them. I just left them sitting on my desk. I'll have to go through and see if any are missing.
Thanks
That is what I thought but people on this site has told me differently.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #26
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

Just so you know. Ganz CAN track all items in her room. If you call them and explain what is going on and ask them to check they can see if any items were shipped out using the KinzPost and who they were sent to. I don't know if they can give them back to you as it's a he said she said sortof thing. But they can find out who has the stuff.

---------- Cheergal05 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Snow*Berry
That is what I thought but people on this site has told me differently.
It's true. When I talked to the Ganz rep the other day she asked for ANY of our tags from the house, not just the main one.

Last edited by Cheergal05; 02-04-2008 at 09:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #27
markl

markl is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG, I fell so bad for you!
Old 02-04-2008, 09:26 AM   #28

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Cheergal05
Just so you know. Ganz CAN track all items in her room. If you call them and explain what is going on and ask them to check they can see if any items were shipped out using the KinzPost and who they were sent to. I don't know if they can give them back to you as it's a he said she said sortof thing. But they can find out who has the stuff.
Wow that is good to know. I learn something new everyday. Thanks!
Old 02-04-2008, 09:29 AM   #29
Gift Guru

javogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talentjavogabo has lots of talent

There was a glitch about a month ago where everything in people's rooms disappeared (sometimes, even the rooms themselves disappeared). Call Ganz to see if this is that glitch - it only takes a few minutes to correct!!
javogabo is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #30
kinztrader
Gifted

Bezorio will become famous soon enough

I guess what you need to decide is whether one of four things happened:

1. Ganz glitch
2. Hacker (who is a professional who can strip rooms, I don't know if this exists)
3. Friend who stole stuff (check the phone list - it has to be someone on the list but it is hard to get rid of that many items all at once). A really devious person could erase all the names off the phone after sending themselves the gifts though.
4. Your daughter sold them - unlikely since you can't figure out where the money went.

How upset/surprised does your daughter seem when she first saw that the goodies were taken?
Closed