Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 11:42 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

matbre is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Alley Cat...

I got mine off of e-bay, but it was a long time ago. I buy all my webkinz on e-bay! You might try Cracker Barrel or your local hospital gift shop. Good luck!
matbre is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #12
Cattails5

cattails5 will become famous soon enough

I got mine at Sugarbowlgiftshop.com

Super fast service!
cattails5 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #13
HRS-saveAbunnyLife

hazelcorey is on a distinguished road

You might try your local "specialty" toy store. Ours always has the POTM. Oddly enough, you might also try COSTCO. They had a giant pile of them in boxes of two (didn't see the price). There were many of the "older" Webkinz including the Alley Cat, Hippo, Pig, Googles (white), etc. I presume they are "ok" and will get you on-line, but I recall that someone had said that those sold at COSTCO were made from "seconds" material.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:09 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by ellie07438
Hello everyone,

I have been looking ALL OVER for an alley cat webkinz. It is the POTM for April and i really want it. Can someone please tell me (if they got one) where is a good place to find them. I checked and they weren't retired and they used to be all over until it became the POTM. I really want it so please help. Thanks.

Marissa
Click here, its a link to look for stores in your area.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #15
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ellie07438
Hello everyone,

I have been looking ALL OVER for an alley cat webkinz. It is the POTM for April and i really want it. Can someone please tell me (if they got one) where is a good place to find them. I checked and they weren't retired and they used to be all over until it became the POTM. I really want it so please help. Thanks.

Marissa
Hi Marissa,
I got 2 of them on E-Bay. They still have a bunch..It only took 3 days for shipping...E-Bay is sometimes cheaper than the stores. I paid $22.59 for 2 with free shipping. I got my Yorkie there too. Saves on trying to hunt one down.
I hope you find one............K
K1234 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #16
ellie07438 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to everyone who responded. I really hope i find one and soon. My mom just went to our local florist to see if they had they had them and unfortuntley they didn't. Oh well. I am probably going to call a few people right now.

Thanks soo much again,
Marissa
ellie07438 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #17
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Well, this was a long time ago...my sister got her alley cat in Dec 07.We got it at Justice. Did you check that store out?
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #18
ellie07438 is an unknown quantity at this point

No but i will have to go check there. Thanks.

Marissa
ellie07438 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #19

butterflygirl is on a distinguished road

Check out justice and halmark. If you live where I live I think there are a lot of alley cats at this one store and tons of other webkinz and it is called Serendipity. There are also some at the round barn and this one gift shop. I don't know what that place is called. just remember these are stores around where I live.
butterflygirl is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #20
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I had bought one for my son at Costco for Christmas - we didn't enter it because I had a gut instinct that it would become POTM. This thread reminded me to look at Costco because already I can't find cocker spaniels and pink ponies - I'm on the hunt!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed