Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 09:58 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
ellie07438 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Alley Cat...

Hello everyone,

I have been looking ALL OVER for an alley cat webkinz. It is the POTM for April and i really want it. Can someone please tell me (if they got one) where is a good place to find them. I checked and they weren't retired and they used to be all over until it became the POTM. I really want it so please help. Thanks.

Marissa
ellie07438 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2009, 09:59 AM   #2
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Default Re: Alley Cat...

well i went to hallmark and they had some so if you can i would check there. also they started selling webkinz at fred meyers!!
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Hallmark and other card shops are now receiving box-loads of them, because they are POTM. They weren't putting them out till this week, maybe if you go shopping again you'll get lucky!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Well, I saw a bunch (and for $12!) at my local card shop. Then again, they also had almost every single Webkinz (including the Signature panda, the swan, etc.) in stock x2. Lol but I think that the card shop I go to is only in my town. I forget the name, too. Sorry.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 10:23 AM   #5
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Have you looked at the store locator on the WW home page? You could look for stores in your town and surrounding areas and then give them a call. Some stores are very receptive to phone calls about their inventory. Others are not.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 04-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #6
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

I found mine at a balloon creations store in another town...he had about 5 more in stock. but he is located in IL the only reason why he had so many is because he is a speciality store for the hospital near by...to send flowers and balloons to patients
Old 04-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

I found one at Bealls- and another at Justice... hope that helps and you can find one

I found that if you look for store locator (on the front page of *** WW log in page)
it lists all the stores in your area- with their phone numbers.
Then I call all the stores and ask for what I want- easier and faster than driving all around town-

if that doesn't work- try online... I have found some pets I needed by googling the pet name, webkinz, and for sale together....

Hope this helps and you find one- the Alley Cat is cute!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:58 AM   #8
jla3523

jla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of lightjla3523 is a glorious beacon of light

I was able to find mine at Hallmark and they had alot.
I also saw them at Justice last week.
And as mentioned, you can also look online.
Good Luck - I hope you find one soon.
jla3523 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #9
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I saw some at my local Hallmark. I don't buy my webkinz there because there's a very nice lady who has a shop that sells them and I like to support our local businesses.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #10

mrs.story is on a distinguished road

I bought one for my daughter several weeks ago at a Hallmark shop. At that time, they had loads of them. Good luck!!
mrs.story is offline Female
Closed