Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #11
GreatDee
Gift Guru

GreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guide

Default Re: All XXXX'd Out on WW

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
I think that would be your problem. When you clear your computer, you are clearing the data that tells Webkinz what language you are supposed to be set it. Try choosing the language, without clearing any of your data. Good luck!
Thanks for the luck - I need it. I did everything without clearing - no help.

---------- GreatDee added 3 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
Try using this loader page -- and save it to favorites to work with: Mine is an older version I think and always had the xx unless I use this one.

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
That is the loader page I get when I press the log in button. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by GreatDee; 08-13-2008 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2008, 04:28 PM   #12
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

It does that for me too, and I run IE7. I can't fix it either.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 06:15 PM   #13
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by leash
On the main page if you hit choose language, then select english, it will reset.

this worked for me too! Just do it before you click to log in.
Shanti is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

iKelley is on a distinguished road

This happens to probably everyone. It shouldn't do anything to it. It is one of Ganz funny glitches. It shouldn't really bother you but if it does just upgrade and see what happens. One other thing try to refresh the page. It helps with me. I hope I helped YOU!!! Lol

iKelley
iKelley is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #15
SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!SunnySeed is the bees knees!

I dont think the words matter, its just the blanks
Old 08-13-2008, 10:39 PM   #16
nettne

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

you need to pick language on the WW lon on screen everytime you clear your cache
nettne is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 11:08 PM   #17
GreatDee
Gift Guru

GreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guideGreatDee is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
this worked for me too! Just do it before you click to log in.
Sorry, this just does not work for me, but thanks anyway.

---------- GreatDee added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by iKelley
This happens to probably everyone. It shouldn't do anything to it. It is one of Ganz funny glitches. It shouldn't really bother you but if it does just upgrade and see what happens. One other thing try to refresh the page. It helps with me. I hope I helped YOU!!! Lol

iKelley
I did do the upgrade and the screen stayed as it was. Refreshing does not work on the log-in screen. Thanks for trying to help.

---------- GreatDee added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nettne
you need to pick language on the WW lon on screen everytime you clear your cache
I do pick, and I still get nothing but X's. Thanks anyway.

Last edited by GreatDee; 08-13-2008 at 11:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-14-2008, 10:27 AM   #18

iKelley is on a distinguished road

I am sorry it has not worked.
iKelley is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #19
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

GreatDee, I have read your problem and the replies, and this happened to me, too, although it was a language problem. After you select your language, are you clicking the next login page right away? If you click "choose your language" a new login page pops up automatically, and if you log in right away on that new login page, the XXXX's should be gone. If you are choosing your language and then clearing the cache and cookies (or temp internet files) then the language you select will be lost once again. If this is not the problem, then that is really frustrating, because the "choose your language" option was definitely what worked for me. I hope you get the problem fixed soon!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 08-14-2008, 12:12 PM   #20

Pegatha53 is an unknown quantity at this point

I get the xxx screen after I have cleared my cache AND the Webkinz page is still displayed. I have to close the Webkinz page and then reaccess it. That always works for me. Hope this helps.
Pegatha53 is offline Female
Closed