Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #11
Gift Guru
ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: All these Glitches! Anybody else having these issues?

1) Yes. I do.. but only when my pets are in my Garden which is overloaded.. otherwise.. I don't get it.

2) I never try the tournament area.. lol, so I wouldn't know, but last time I tried, it did work.

3) Never loaded for me, but I saw the sticker to click it.

4) There is a form in the Customer Support for that.. I submitted a form a few times, and they've fixed it all but one time.

5) Yes, or AFTER I have finished it and then it will say Please Wait and I do it, pass it, pay for it, lose it and so it counts as a fail.

6) No, they took it out completely, I doubt they will respond.. if they were going to, I'm sure it would have been announced, but, they said it should be up soon.. but that was in August.. so.. they have to go through like the whole dictionary I guess and censor the words that can and can't be typed..
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 09:19 PM   #12
Webkinz :)
Piratekitty7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: All these Glitches! Anybody else having these issues?

View Post Originally Posted by darkstar
I am starting to get a bit discouraged about using the WW site. These are the glitches I have experienced..some for MONTHS now:

1) When I log on to WW world, at some point soon after, I get a message now almost every time about a "there's a script running that could cause my computer to run slow or freeze up". This occurs on my home computer, as well as the one at my friend's house. It only happens in WW, no other programs.

2) I have not been able to play in the tournament area for MONTHS. With the exception of one day, the phone goes gray, or it would immediately go to a game I select, but then the opponent never shows up and the game times out. When I have been able to play somebody in a game, if there is a rematch, somewhere in the middle of that rematch the game will simply stop and I am "popped" back to my home page.

3) I never even saw the trade room...

4) I have a couple of books stuck in my room. When I click on them, it highlights a square OUTSIDE the room. I have written to Ganz, but they have not responsed, or fixed the problem

5) In the Academy, sometimes When the class is about to begin, it will say "please wait" in the lower left corner and hang up there forever. The class will time out and I lose the $50 fee.

6) Ganz never responded to my question about Kinzchat plus. Is it active?

I know some other people are having some of the same difficulties...does anyone have any information about this?

1. used to happen to me all the time when i used internet explorer, mozilla never did it to me yet
2. i can play, but it takes FOREVER, and usually, when i get close to winning, the person im playing against leaves
3. ME NEITHER...sad, i was really excited for it too!
4. Not just books for me, furniture, exclusives, other stuff, its really annoying, especially since theyre items i worked hard for!
5. that and, when you are in a class, and you almost pass it, and it just logs you out
6. I'm not too keen on the kinzchat plus idea, like clubpenguin, it has a lot of problems where people swear give out personal info etc. i dont really think its a good idea for the young ones that webkinz is actually meant for

no information from them, other than the regular form letters that have NOTHING to do with the problem.

let me add one 7. you get logged off right before you can collect the kinzcash on a game you have been playing for about 15 min. and never get it (lose about 200 kc)