Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #71
Bulfrogger
Webkinz :)
Frog0bsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO'S WEBKINZ HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND HUNGER LEVELS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED, COMMENT HERE. Should we spend thousands of dollars to bring them back to health, or wait for the glitch to be fixed?

Why send them all to the spa? I have 40 Webbies.

All were also very hungry and low health. Just buy their 'special' food and a mac n cheese! Total cost per Webbie $35 kk.

I waited to see if they would get fixed. But they didn't. Soo, I spent a little time to just feed them. Didn't cost that much.

With a company that is growing so fast, there are sometimes the issue of 'growing pains'. They are growing faster than they can add servers and fix bugs.

Frogs Rule! And turtles too!

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #72
Call me Gina!
Gifted

gina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of lightgina12345678910 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO'S WEBKINZ HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND HUNGER LEVELS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED, COMMENT HERE. Should we spend thousands of dollars to bring them back to health, or wait for the glitch to be fixed?

This problem has been happening to me too. I've been doing what I can but I have a lot and it's hard. I bought a vacation, too. It's strange, because all of my Webkinz were at 100 before.
gina12345678910 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:39 PM   #73
star123z

star123z is on a distinguished road

I know it is so annoying!! I have 21 webkinz and it is terribly hard to keep everything at 100%. (wich I alawys try to keep there stats at). I hope this is a glitch and not permanent. My poor siamese as 62 hunger. And when I last got on it wasn't anywhere near that low!! I once took all my pets to the spa but I only have 58 kc right now!! And it is rediculously expensive!
star123z is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #74
webkinzgirli545 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wowzers! Lots of people are having this problem, I haven't logged in to Webkinz in about a month (too much homework so little time) but I'm gonna go check on them.
webkinzgirli545 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #75
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

Same thing happened to me. I had all the levels at 100, then they dropped to around 70 and now they're below 50!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #76
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

I know that this might be difficult for many that love to play with all of their pets, instead of just one or two over a time period longer than a day or two. But I had an idea:

What if you left most of your pets as they are in the hopes that the glitch will be fixed and only raise the HHH of just one or two pets and play with those over the term until it is? You can raise Health and Happiness by alternating using the sink, playing games and giving your pet a bath. Then you only have to feed it up to the point of a good level.

But the question still remains: will Ganz correct and the HHH of those pets you have not raised up, or will they just correct the glitch that is causing it and you are stuck fixing all of your pets on your own.

At least with the method above then you can try to raise them up a couple at a time and then the cost of the food will be spread out, all the while getting the health and happiness for free and defraying the cost of the food through the games.

I had this problem at the beginning at it wasn't with all of my pets (oddly) just a few and it worked for me this way. Good Luck!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:42 PM   #77
webkinzgirli545 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG It happened to me too! I'm scared! I am suffering from wcd (Webkinz Compulsive Disorder) And i try to keep my webkinz at all 100 for all 15 and now i'm so scared i have so much kc and i dont want to spend it all on accident! EEEEK I am calling ganz!
webkinzgirli545 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 01:48 PM   #78
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
It does not need to be hundreds of KC to bring pets' boosts up by feeding them. A recipe that I solved, Cogitaticake, gives 46 total boost points by itself (I would recommend feeding Cogitaticake to any pet - ingredients are spaghetti + french fries + carrot cake on the stove)!! Here is a thread that can help you choose which foods boost the best for the least amount of money:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-shop-423797/

I hope this helps. I am having the same problem.
Thanks for sharing! Also congratulations on solving that recipe

I will definately try out that recipe!! Rep to you

Last edited by lexi18216; 03-08-2009 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: typo
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #79
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
MonkeeCj, that's a great tip. Carrot cakes are really pricey, though, so not sure how cost effective it will be. Hopefully they'll go on sale. If they do, I'm stocking up.
Yes, 25 KC does seem like a lot, but based on the boost points of Cogitaticake, it is actually more of a cost-effective recipe than many others ($1.00 per point while some recipes cost as much as $1.70 per point). And it gives so many points so quickly that it is much easier than repeatedly feeding some of the more cost-effective recipes...

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
Thanks for sharing! Also congratulations on solving that recipe
I will definately try out that recipe!! Rep to you
Thank you so much! I'm glad Ganz created such a beautiful recipe with such wonderful boost values as an easy way to satisfy pets.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 03-09-2009, 05:12 PM   #80
yukiquingjao

d0gg3ylover is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by meowsrus
What if you left most of your pets as they are in the hopes that the glitch will be fixed and only raise the HHH of just one or two pets and play with those over the term until it is?
thats a good idea....i hope I can go through with it, cos I like playing with one a day. but if its for the best, I will.

and I wanted to call up Ganz and tell them, but my mom wouldn't let me becos she doesn't like people we don't know calling us.

---------- d0gg3ylover added 28 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

i made the recipe (which waqs great!) and he went from 70 to 96, so I gave him an apple and bath and he waqs at 100 percent everything.

Click the image to open in full size.

and then 6 minutes later, he gets hungry again!

Click the image to open in full size.

what is up?

Last edited by d0gg3ylover; 03-09-2009 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed