Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #41
Friends Always!
Webkinz :)

My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds
My Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no boundsMy Escape knows no bounds

Default Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO'S WEBKINZ HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND HUNGER LEVELS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED, COMMENT HERE. Should we spend thousands of dollars to bring them back to health, or wait for the glitch to be fixed?

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I asked what to do if we do not like this 'change' to make our opinion heard (I feel it is not realistic to expect kids to log on every day and many of them will be very unhappy to see their pets stats drop so much. Also it is definitely a deterient to having a large number of pets if they all drop stats together). She said to fill out the form under the customer service section accessible from the Webkinz home page. Click on 'comments and suggestions' and then click on 'Our question does not appear above' and fill out that form.

---------- jms40 added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Ganz states in the FAQ section for Webkinz that pets can NOT die so you do not need to worry about that. So frustrating that you feed them all up and the stats were all low again. I was told by a customer sevice rep today that that was not supposed to happen. She said that if they are at 100 and you log out and come back the next day, they should not be lower than 80 or 90. I guess we all need to start calling Ganz. The phone number is under the 'please help' section here on WI. Just keep holding until you get voice mail. The message will tell you initially that there is no voice mail but it does eventually get there if you just wait.
Call, email per above and...do they have a written address? I think it's going to take everyone's efforts to get this solved. I'll start doing all this tomorrow. I'm sorry, I feel badly that my first several posts here are all so negative, I'm not usually this way. But my gosh, this is just so wrong on so many levels. They shouldn't be dictating when we can and can't be on, nor do I want them making that decision for my children. No other similar site does this. We really need to rally here, because I don't expect them to fix this unless we make a resounding noise.

Further, look at those numbers as written. You're off for ONE DAY and you could be at 80?? For those of use who strive for 100, that's unacceptable. If I leave them at 100, I want to find them again at 100.

Time to research the Ganz CEO. I like to start at the top. Saves time...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM   #42
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO'S WEBKINZ HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND HUNGER LEVELS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED, COMMENT HERE. Should we spend thousands of dollars to bring them back to health, or wait for the glitch to be fixed?

A while back it was announced that they will no longer do support through email. If you send something you might get an automated response. Calling here is really the best option for everyone. And, if it's put on front page, which FIA has done, they will see it too.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 02:38 PM   #43
Lil Kinz
pyrxtc is an unknown quantity at this point

well, I just got off the phone wiht my return call from Ganz. I was told that this was a"new feature" ! As long as you go on every day and play with one pet, your pets should not deteriorate at all. But if you are gone for more thena few days wihtout playing, all your pets will go down slow at first, then faster. It makes me very mad. So next time you go away on vacation, you're going to ahve to ask someone to petsit your Webkinz account for you or risk them all going to 0 before you get back.
pyrxtc is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #44
♥Call me Tricia♥

libra95 will become famous soon enough

I spent 870kc buying six white rices for each pet(6 is the max. they can eat before saying "feed me something else), it didn't get any of them past maybe 76 on hunger (I had 1 on zero and it only went up to like 40). Feeding them decreased the price of a Spa Getaway from around 10000 to around 6500. Then I sent them to the spa, and I only had 138kc left. It was probably stupid for me to do it, but oh well.
libra95 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 05:58 PM   #45
spiritrocket is an unknown quantity at this point

I could not sit by with all these little pets starving, virtual or not. I'd like to thank the people who came up with the vacation tip, but I'm not sure who suggested it first. I'd also like to thank those who man the phones and let Ganz know what we think of this new "feature" .

Three children's accounts and two and a half hours later, the pets are okay, but the kids are not interested in playing in case it harms their pets again.

Still no word frim Ganz as to whether they are fixing a glitch or punishing the organic gardeners amoung us.
So kids save the food they grow. Build in an expiry date like real food, or limit the dock storage area to 100 items instead of making it voluntary.

Without this forum I would not have a clue what was going on in Webkinz World. Thanks again.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:03 PM   #46
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i am cancentarting o the health meter. it seems thast on some pets the hunger and happiness keep going down but not thehealth, and thats the easiest to meke go up, at least on my accts.

and its free. i find that bowling raises the happiness up a lot....................... its in the clubhouse if you dont have your own alley.

this really stinks and i still donw know id its a glitch or not...............
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #47
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

Only one of my accounts got the glitch (it only has one pet) , and her hungey is at ONE! her happy at 70! and her helth at 84! And i only have 21 dollars, so I can't send her to the spa. I'm gonna wait for it to be fixed. But you can always go to the club house and put your pet on a teadmel to get their helth up a bit.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #48
bbuttons
Gifted

Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine
Mommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshineMommy Bear is a ray of sunshine

I have one account that has not been affected by this. But this sure is a punishment for the accounts with lots of pets on them.

I can't get over how this just seems to be Ganz blackmailing us into visiting Webkinz ever single solitary day - or else.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:57 PM   #49

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

I have 53 pets. It took LOTS of money to buy food and time to get them all back up to 100. The spa was out of the question it would have taking all my kinzcash.
AKayeR is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 01:59 PM   #50
hy oh why am I a

abbycool12 is on a distinguished road

My favorite pet is sick just because my sister got on and played for 8minutes!!!! I watched her!
When i got on later...MY PET WAS SICK!!
Doctor Quack was some help (not!)
Does anyone no what i mean?
abbycool12 is offline Female
Closed