Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #21
Call me Tully
Webkinz :)

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Default Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO'S WEBKINZ HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND HUNGER LEVELS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED, COMMENT HERE. Should we spend thousands of dollars to bring them back to health, or wait for the glitch to be fixed?

this is lame ok i was busy with school work and stuff for a while so i really didn't have time to go on webkinz and now when i go on webkinz all of my pets are sad it is so unfair i mean yesterday the spa cost 6,ooo kinzcash but i couldn't afford it and now today it is over 8,000 kinzcash do they really expect us to pay that i mean i can't make that much kinzcash i want this fixed now because this is just causing people to spend more kinzcash which isn't very fair

(did all of that make scence)
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #22
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«

CutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guideCutiePie_Kelsey is a golden guide

Default Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO'S WEBKINZ HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND HUNGER LEVELS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED, COMMENT HERE. Should we spend thousands of dollars to bring them back to health, or wait for the glitch to be fixed?

The same thing happened to me I'm not spending money to get them back to 100 because I don't have alot of money and I shouldn't have to. They were at 100 and thats where they should stay.
CutiePie_Kelsey is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #23

xxlaughslotsxx has a spectacular aura about

I went on today and all of my pet's hunger was at 32 or 14! I haven't played with most of them recently and they were in the 80s before. The happiness levels dropped a bit (probaly cause they haven't eaten) but their health is really high? whats up with that? I hope they fix this soon but it's nice to know i'm not the only one with this problem.
xxlaughslotsxx is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 03:30 AM   #24
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by xxlaughslotsxx
I went on today and all of my pet's hunger was at 32 or 14! I haven't played with most of them recently and they were in the 80s before. The happiness levels dropped a bit (probaly cause they haven't eaten) but their health is really high? whats up with that? I hope they fix this soon but it's nice to know i'm not the only one with this problem.
According to the front page about all this {the HHH 'glitch'} we've already figured out the main points: ONLY the main {active} pet should go down {or up} so it's a {another} bad server {only thing that has not been ruled out}. A couple of people calling in to company were told this and that the news site would have something about it the next day; that was almost a week ago but nothing yet. Also the one lone person who said they fixed his account said they did NOT get ANY of the hundreds and hundreds of kc back from feeding them. Others have spent in the thousands already going to spa and all, feeding them up, only to have the HHHs plummet back down shortly afterwards. It's hard seeing those numbers down that low but at this point the only thing to do is to wait. They won't die, that's for sure, so any time now {hopefully} they will fix what ever it is that is causing all the HHHs to go down/keep going down like that; most likely it was something they did {changed} in programming anyway.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 03:32 AM   #25
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by smile=]
My pet's levels are all below 50! I keep their levels at 100 all the time! How is this happening? Should we spend money to fix the glitch or wait for GANZ to correct the problem?
Why bother with them? You can still do what you need to do w/ low numbers. If you need a healthy pet for jobs and whatnot, then feed one.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 09:10 AM   #26

ohceee is an unknown quantity at this point

I went on today for the first time in about a week. My hunger was 0, happiness was 0, and health was around 50-70. I went to go to the spa but it would have cost me 37,000 to get them all better. I wonder how long this will take to fix. I sent a letter to ganz.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:19 AM   #27
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

It happened to all my pets! Argh!!!!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #28
ell i'm katiee (:

klcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledgeklcao12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yes, this glitch is very annoying. I fed all my pets and like wasted 2,000 dollars. Then the next day I come back on and they're all like all low! And I'm like.... I'm so not spending my money again. Do you think my pets will die?
klcao12 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #29
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

I left a phone message over the weekend for Ganz about the HHH problem. I received a call-back from Ganz this afternoon and wanted to report what they said. The customer service rep said that the HHH drop is NOT a glitch. She said a change was made (it used to happen then went away and now has been put back) so that if you do not log in, the HHH stats start dropping. The intention is to have people log on regularly. She said that if you log in each day (or every two days) it should be a small drop - 1/2 points. Also she said if you start at 100, it should not go below 80 or 90 (which is a pretty big drop as far as I am concerned). She said that if the stats are lower (not 100) then it will drop a larger amount). Of course, the fact that she is saying it should not drop a large amount if you log in regularly does not match with the people who report that they do log in regularly and have been affected.

I am not sure that this info helps at all but I just want to report what I was told. On my daughter's account, we are gong to bring one pet back up to 100 and log in each day and see what happens. If that pet drops a large amount, then I will call back.

Also, I heard somewhere that white rice is the most cost effective food (5KC for 7 hunger points). The pet got tired of rice before we got it up to 100 so we are going to alternate it with some other foods. For us, it is also more cost effective to feed the pets food than to send them to the spa (what the customer service rep suggested). The spa would cost over 2000KC for our 12 pets and to buy enough food (white rice or similar) would cost a little over 1000KC.

I asked what to do if we do not like this 'change' to make our opinion heard (I feel it is not realistic to expect kids to log on every day and many of them will be very unhappy to see their pets stats drop so much. Also it is definitely a deterient to having a large number of pets if they all drop stats together). She said to fill out the form under the customer service section accessible from the Webkinz home page. Click on 'comments and suggestions' and then click on 'Our question does not appear above' and fill out that form.

---------- jms40 added 3 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by klcao12
Yes, this glitch is very annoying. I fed all my pets and like wasted 2,000 dollars. Then the next day I come back on and they're all like all low! And I'm like.... I'm so not spending my money again. Do you think my pets will die?
Ganz states in the FAQ section for Webkinz that pets can NOT die so you do not need to worry about that. So frustrating that you feed them all up and the stats were all low again. I was told by a customer sevice rep today that that was not supposed to happen. She said that if they are at 100 and you log out and come back the next day, they should not be lower than 80 or 90. I guess we all need to start calling Ganz. The phone number is under the 'please help' section here on WI. Just keep holding until you get voice mail. The message will tell you initially that there is no voice mail but it does eventually get there if you just wait.

Last edited by jms40; 03-02-2009 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jms40 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #30
Gift Guru
Luckyquiggle1234 has disabled reputation

I do not have this issue, thank goodness!
I suggest waiting it out. Really! Do not feed your pets or anything, because what if their stats srop AGAIN after they are perfect? So everyone having this issue should simply wait it out.

Best of luck to everyone with this problem!
Luckyquiggle1234 is offline Male
Closed