Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 11:58 AM   #11
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO'S WEBKINZ HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND HUNGER LEVELS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED, COMMENT HERE. Should we spend thousands of dollars to bring them back to health, or wait for the glitch to be fixed?

I would wait until the glitch is fixed. I have over 30 webbies, so I'm not going to spend my money like that. And I just bought a ton of stuff from the movie theme, so I'm pretty poor, I don't even have enough money to take them to the spa. I'm going to wait it out until GANZ has some resonable answer as to why our pets HHH points are dropping so much. I don't know anyone who has the time to log in every two weeks to feed all their pets.

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
ebaday

Default Re: FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO'S WEBKINZ HEALTH, HAPPINESS, AND HUNGER LEVELS HAVE BEEN AFFECTED, COMMENT HERE. Should we spend thousands of dollars to bring them back to health, or wait for the glitch to be fixed?

The same thing is happening to me! I always keep my pets at 100 and when I logged on they were all at 60-80 and I was so sad! I sent them all to the spa but it was very expensive. They need to get this fixed, NOW!
Old 02-28-2009, 01:21 PM   #13
ith Sony Vegas I'm a
Gift Guru

dogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledgedogs_rock flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't think it's the logging in and out thing. Becuase I only log onto WW once a month or less. And When I logged on today for teh first time in over a month all of my pets(That's 102) were at 0 hunger. I always keep them on 100 everything. I want to know why this is happening. It made me mad when I saw that today. I am NOT spending any money to fix this and get everything back up. No way. I thought ganz went to far putting in the accessories and the estore. But this is rediculous.
dogs_rock is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 02:21 PM   #14
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by dogs_rock
I don't think it's the logging in and out thing. Becuase I only log onto WW once a month or less. And When I logged on today for teh first time in over a month all of my pets(That's 102) were at 0 hunger. I always keep them on 100 everything. I want to know why this is happening. It made me mad when I saw that today. I am NOT spending any money to fix this and get everything back up. No way. I thought ganz went to far putting in the accessories and the estore. But this is rediculous.
Gosh, 102 Webkinz, all at 0?!?!? Now GANZ has some speaking to do. It's really tough for people who own more than 5-10 webbies, because we just can't keep up with this glitch. I don't have the time or money to fix all of my pet's HHH points....

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 03:26 PM   #15
Webkinz :)
liv555 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by smile=]
My pet's levels are all below 50! I keep their levels at 100 all the time! How is this happening? Should we spend money to fix the glitch or wait for GANZ to correct the problem?

i hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have alot of webkinz on my account and whenever i log in their below 50.i try 2 go 2 the spa but its over 2,000 kinzcash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor webbies! i hope its a glitch and is fixed soon.
liv555 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 03:31 PM   #16
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

well, I go for the "spend 1,000s of kinzcash to send my pets to the spa," but my sister's going for the "just wait" thing. I should probably not spend kinzcash on sending my pets to the spa, but I CANNOT STAND IT WHEN EVEN ONE OF THEM GETS TO 99 HEALTH, HUNGER, OR HAPPINESS!! I'm a complete perfectionist... but now I'm all mad that my kinzcash is really low.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #17
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

half of mine dropped, and half of mine didn't! It's so frustrating! I'm just going to wait!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #18
The Doctor is my
Webkinz :)

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

Gah I have the glitch too. I went to webkinz yesterday (afer a 2 week absence) and there hunger levles were below the 50's range. AHHHHHH!
Moonburst is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 03:47 PM   #19
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
It does not need to be hundreds of KC to bring pets' boosts up by feeding them. A recipe that I solved, Cogitaticake, gives 46 total boost points by itself (I would recommend feeding Cogitaticake to any pet - ingredients are spaghetti + french fries + carrot cake on the stove)!! Here is a thread that can help you choose which foods boost the best for the least amount of money:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...w-shop-423797/

I hope this helps. I am having the same problem.
I was JUST looking for that thread! LOL I will have to go back to where I mentioned it and post the link for them.

To everyone in general since the single person that they did boost their pets back up for did NOT get any of the kc returned along with the fact{s} that the majority of accounts just plummet back down on HHH again it's best to wait. The reps claimed that the update/notice of the problem would be on the newz site but it hasn't been yet {and that was a few days ago it was supposed to be up}. The pets will not die, very few of them are getting sick {green and all} so again it appears best to wait even if it's hard to see the pets that way. In a lot of cases most do not have the kc anyway -- several had said it would cost in the thousands {like 21,000 plus kc} to go to spa with that low of HHHs along with that many pets.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:29 PM   #20
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

My personal accounts have not seen this glitch but just logged on to my daughter's account today (haven't logged on in several days) and her pets hunger levels are all from 30- 50! I suspect that they were not all at 100 last time we were on but they none of them would have been below 70 and probably most were in the 90s. I guess we will be calling Ganz but I do appreciate the feedback about what to do in the interim. I was wondering so I came looking and found these options. Thanks!

Just checked my other daughter's account and she has been affected to. The pet that was 'active' when I logged on was at 92. All the rest were between 42 and 70 for hunger.
jms40 is offline Female
Closed