Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 09:26 AM   #21
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: All of my mining hats are gone!

I wish I could help you. There apear to be a bunch of new glitches like the hats going missing and wall paper disapearing when you try to put it on walls. I suggest calling Ganz at a certain time all at once. Have them see there is a problem!
maggalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #22
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
I am on the phone with Ganz right now and she seems totally oblivious to the problem. Everyone NEEDS to call!
The lady realized that putting the mining helmet (that is the proper name for when you call - everyone MUST call!!!) back in my dock will not do any good after she did it on 2 accounts. The mining helmet is listed as being on my account but just does not show up. She is passing the info on to technical support. However, as Dixiecup said, if they don't get lots of calls, this will not be high on the priority list. Clothing that we worked hard (or paid to receive - I haven't figured out if my jester hat is gone or not) to earn is a high priority!
jms40 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 09:36 AM   #23
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

You should probably let Ganz know about this, and call them. Or you could log out and back in and see if it works, it might be just a glitch. You should also try clearing your cache, but I think you can also just wait for a day so that Ganz can fix it
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 09:37 AM   #24
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I called also and very pleasantly informed the rep that I am seeing the mining helmet problem. She knew about it already, and she asked for my username to log the call. So...at least we can be sure they know about it.
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #25
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Mine too! And they were all in a container, so I don't know if Justins idea to get them back will work for me
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 08-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #26
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Do you have to have your pet code to call them? I'm at work and the codes are stored at home.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #27
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Do you have to have your pet code to call them? I'm at work and the codes are stored at home.
No, you don't need the pet code to call. That's only for the online form.

If I may suggest something. If they can't help you when you first ask, try having them remove the hats like a "stuck" item. Maybe they can pull all of them into your dock, just like they do for other items that can't be accessed.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 09:45 AM   #28
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
No, you don't need the pet code to call. That's only for the online form.

If I may suggest something. If they can't help you when you first ask, try having them remove the hats like a "stuck" item. Maybe they can pull all of them into your dock, just like they do for other items that can't be accessed.
This might work for you (doing the unstick thing) Moxie but it didn't work for me. That was the first thing the customer service rep tried. I just ended up with a blank box in my dock (when I hover over it, it does say it is the mining helmet but it can't be seen). Maybe word is getting out to the reps about the glitch but she didn't know yet when I called 20 minutes ago.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 09:47 AM   #29
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
This might work for you (doing the unstick thing) Moxie but it didn't work for me. That was the first thing the customer service rep tried. I just ended up with a blank box in my dock (when I hover over it, it does say it is the mining helmet but it can't be seen). Maybe word is getting out to the reps about the glitch but she didn't know yet when I called 20 minutes ago.
Once it's in your dock as an invisible box, clearing your cache should make it show up.
FIA is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #30
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

I'd call if they'd let me. THEY WONT.

Everyone is having this glitch...
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/conten...er-maintenance

Last edited by pokemon2; 08-21-2009 at 09:53 AM..
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes