Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 07:24 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Answered: All of my mining hats are gone!

I went to my mining room to day, and all of my miner's mining hats are gone!

Click the image to open in full size.

This is what the room used to look like:

Click the image to open in full size.

I even went to another account that had a webbie wearing a mining helmet, and that helmet is gone too. I went through the dock, through the various dress options... the helmets are just gone!

I hope this is a temporary glitch.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
I suggest that if you are an adult to contact 1-866-WEB-KINZ this morning. If only a couple of people complain about it, they will assume it is just an issue with your Computer. If a whole lot of us complain they will get their techs right on it to rectify it. That is the best advice I can give you at present.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2009, 07:30 AM   #2
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

Default Re: All of my mining hats are gone!

My jester hat is showing up as a blank box in my dock. I had to put it in the kinzpost box to tell what it was. It gave me the name, but no picture. I guess there are a few new glitches now.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:31 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

Indiana will become famous soon enough

Yeah that happend to me, too. I went on and I'm like, "Uh, where'd my mining helmet go? I worked hard for that!" I really hope Ganz gets that fixed soon!
Indiana is offline Male
Old 08-21-2009, 07:31 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

As annoyed as I am about the glitch, I'm glad to know it isn't just me.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #5

Yeah, me too.
Indiana is offline Male
Old 08-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #6
Souci
Gifted

nixhome is an unknown quantity at this point

Good catch!! I just went and checked and there is an empty white space in my dock where the helmets should be. The good news is that when I put the cursor over the space it says "mining helmet"...so I'm hoping they will show back up. Ganz did a special maintenance and we all know that that is always a cause of new "glitches".
nixhome is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 07:33 AM   #7

Yes, unfortunatly it does.
Indiana is offline Male
Old 08-21-2009, 07:36 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I suggest that if you are an adult to contact 1-866-WEB-KINZ this morning. If only a couple of people complain about it, they will assume it is just an issue with your Computer. If a whole lot of us complain they will get their techs right on it to rectify it. That is the best advice I can give you at present.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 07:44 AM   #9
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

My jester's hat is also missing off my pony's head.

For the love of Mukwa Moo!!! Can't they just ever have everything working at once?????
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 08:25 AM   #10

Tinkerbell4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Mining Hats missing!

Hi,
Just wanted to check and see if anyone else has their mining hats missing. I have 3 accounts. On each account I have a pet wearing the mining suit & hat, and on 1 account I had an extra hat in the dock. All the hats are all gone. The orange suits are still there. I tried pulling up the Dress tab and changing from one outfit to another, but that didn't help.
Tinkerbell4me is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes