Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
mhaney is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: All items missing

All items are missing from webkinz. This includes everything in storage and my dock. There is nothing when for sale when I go to the W shop or to Artes. I can play games and earn kinzcash but I cannot spend any. I have cleared my cache and signed off and on. This started Saturday morning and continues today. Any suggestions?
mhaney is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2008, 05:32 PM   #2
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: All items missing

I would contact ganz. Their contact information can be found on the main somebody help! page. Since it sounds like everything went invisible on you, I hope they can help.
biophilia is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 05:34 PM   #3
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Wow! I'm very sorry! That has never happened to me before. The best two things you can do are to contact GANZ and tell them about your problrm, (I know, that is what everyone will tell you to do!) then you just have to wait until the glitch is gone. It will eventually go away, but just hang tight for now! I hope everything gets fixed! Oh, and by the way, welcome to WI! If you have any questions at all, please let me or a staff member know!

~zingergirl77
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 05:35 PM   #4
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

I would contact Ganz immediately! that sounds like a BIG glitch!
Old 06-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
mhaney is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you. I will contact Ganz now. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!!!1
mhaney is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #6
Call meh Kee-Lime~
Webkinz :)

Keelee is a jewel in the roughKeelee is a jewel in the rough

What everyone said! I would defiantly call Ganz and try to fix the problem!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Keelee is offline Female
Old 06-29-2008, 05:37 PM   #7
meggygoogle is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact them fast, because if this is a big glitch you're not the only one that is going to have a problem. Best of luck to you in retrieving them, and I hope that you get everything back that you have lost.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:02 PM   #8
tree lover

Well, it must just be a big glitch! I would wait to go on for a few hours or days! Then hopefully everything will be back to normal!!! Hope i helped!
♥tree lover♥
Old 06-29-2008, 06:15 PM   #9

Holly12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds like you've been told everything you need to be told: Contact Ganz. Their email address is support@webkinz.com, and their phone # is: 1-866-932-5469
Old 06-29-2008, 10:11 PM   #10
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

When you cleared your cache did you clear your cookies too. Somthing like this happened to me a long time ago and Ganz told me delete my cookies and restart my computer. It worked.
d8471 is offline Female
Closed