Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
soccerstars101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: ALL ITEMS MISSING!

It seems to appear that all the items from my room are missing. The last time I was on before this happened every thing was fine. Two days later every thing was missing except the clothes in my pet and a few items that you can get in the w shop. My friends list was deleated too. But I know nobody could of gotten on my account an stole them because they could only send themselves 6 items in two days. Even if they had more accounts and put them on my friends list they still could take all the stuff thats missing! HELP!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2008, 08:57 AM   #2

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: ALL ITEMS MISSING!

Do you just have one room? That happened to my grandson...he went to his baseball room and everything was gone...he decided to buy more things for the room instead of waiting for them to show back up...froze up the room.

Did you log out and back in...clear your cache?
Jayne is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #3
izz10995

izz10995 is on a distinguished road

yeah my egyptian bed disapeared. try calling GANZ at 1-886-932-5469
Old 02-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #4
jfike7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Go-Cart is missing. Nobody has my password, so I know it hasn't been taken. I sent an email about it, but thanks for the phone number, I think I will try that instead!
Old 02-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #5
Edward Cullen, choco

kaykay098 will become famous soon enough

Well, what I would do on this is call ganz at the number izz supplied and ask them to put all your things back or something like that
Old 02-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #6
joporox44 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is terrible i got so mad when that happened to me just keep calling and e-mailing they will eventually get to you.

:rdr:
Old 02-08-2008, 08:10 PM   #7
wandajean is on a distinguished road

Before you panic, if nothing shows up in your rooms or doc, first log out, then log back on. If they are still missing, then log completely off your computer and reboot it. Then log back in. The problem is not always the webkinz website, but is sometimes our internet connection at the time or the flash player on your computer may be acting up. I have had this happen several times where I log in and had nothing in my doc or room! I went to another computer in my home and everything was there. That pretty much told me it was my computer. I have since learned that the flash player has a lot to do with the sudden loss of an entire room of furniture. But it did come back after I rebooted.

Now, for the single item. If you lose a single item, say, a twister in a pot, they is due to the usual connection glitch that occurs. Ganz will not replace those items. That is stated in your user agreement that that may happen from time to time and items are on "an as available only basis".

As for the stuck room. Go to the main page on www.webkinz.com. Check under help and under customer support. Look for the place to report rooms that are stuck. There will be an onscreen form to fill out and send to Ganz. They will fix your room. It may take a few days (business days), but they will work on it.

Good Luck.

:husky::pgn::pig::rac::turt::gr:
Old 02-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #8
soccerstars101 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
Do you just have one room? That happened to my grandson...he went to his baseball room and everything was gone...he decided to buy more things for the room instead of waiting for them to show back up...froze up the room.

Did you log out and back in...clear your cache?

soccerstars: It happened to all of my rooms but thanks for the advice!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:16 AM   #9
lightey1

Contacting Ganz might be the best way to get help when something dissapers, or in your case everything in you dock, your room and your kinzchat phone.
Old 02-09-2008, 09:32 AM   #10
blueguy's Hawaii
Gift Guru

blueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tell
blueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tellblueguy has too much Rep to tell

Last time that happened to me, I just waited a little while and then all the missing items came back. I think that Ganz was doing something to the software and cause that. I hope that is the case for your problem.

blueguy
blueguy is offline Male
Closed